Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

He Is Confused Pls Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Is Confused Pls Help (699 Views)

I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! / Am So Confused Pls Help Me Guys / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Confused Pls Help by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Fellow nairalanders happy palm sunday to everyone.

Dilema is a very big negative factor in human life and could be likened to confusion, and at any point in time you find yourself in such state, the best will be to seek advice from fertile minds and also take it to God in prayers.

This is about a good friend of mine who was sent out of the major seminarysix years ago just a week to his deaconate ordination which is the last stage of his seminary journey before final ordination to the priesthood. according to him he told me that he did not commit any offence.academically, he is very brilliant but what he can't understand is the seminary authority's reason for his expulsion. after his expulsion that year he went abroad for futher studies. he did a professional course on HSE up to NEBOSH level came back to nigeria and got a job with NLNG a leading oil and gas in africa. the firm is in bonny rivers state and he has been doing wonderfully great ever since. just two weeks ago the same seminary wrote to him to come back and finish his priestly journey and this recall is coming at a time when all arrangement has been concluded by the organization he works with to send him abroad to head the safety dept of the organization's industrial base. The dilema he is having now is choosing btw going abroad to continue his work and going back to the seminary to finish the race.

My candid advise to him is for him to seek divine direction and i also promised him that i will table his dilematic situation to sound minds on nairaland so they can disect and come up with reasonable suggestions that will help him on the way forward. over to you friends in the house. what do suggest he should do? he needs your moral support thanks.
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by kingofchess(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2016
I no go think em twice....abroad here I come
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by myfantasies(f): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2016
He is not in any dilemma here

Na d job sure pass

Abroad here i come
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by Sunnymatey(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
If he still have the burning passion to become a priest then let him go back but if he has so mingle himsef with the opposit sex, please go abroad. Some misfortune are blessing in disguise.
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
If he still have the burning passion to become a priest then let him go back but if he has so mingle himsef with the opposit sex, please go abroad. Some misfortune are blessing in disguise.
true talk sir.
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
He doesn't need any advice, the only thing he needs now is to get his luggage ready for the job abroad. If the seminary can expel him for no reason then, what makes him think they wont do it again and by then he may not have the kind of opportunity he is having now based on job opportunities.
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by Pamelayoung: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
I will advise he continues with his career. That seminary has no good intentions for him. If he knws he has a priesthood calling, he shld go to another seminary preferably abroad as well.
Re: He Is Confused Pls Help by debbydee(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Job With 2yrs Residence Visa / What Are The Most Common Life Mistakes Young People Make? / Celebrating A Homesick Gallant Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.