Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. (929 Views)

Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Who Is Jesus?.......lets Reason...... / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Orangina(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Just want to know! Your opinions.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by delishpot: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Never heard of him being perfect rather they say he was a good and just man.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2016
In him was life and the life was the light of men(John1:4).

For in him dwelleth the fullness of the godhead bodily(Col.2:9)

The above made Him perfect.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
He was temperamental at some point undecided....I think he is the most perfect man to have grazed the earth but he wasn't perfect.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
He was temperamental at some point undecided....I think he is the most perfect man to have grazed the earth but he wasn't perfect.
How do you define temperamental?
How do you even conclude it applies in the case of when he drove people out of the temple(if that is where you conclude He was temperamental).You need to study what led to that event and the prophecy that even spoke of it.

delishpot:
Never heard of him being perfect rather they say he was a good and just man.
They say..............hmmmm.............people can just say anything.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thundafire: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP Jesus no b ur mate nd let Him be
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by delishpot: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
thorpido:
How do you even conclude it applies in the case of when he drove people out of the temple(if that is where you conclude He was temperamental).You need to study what led to that event and the prophecy that even spoke of it.

YES they say! I wasn't there to know if it is true. I was told.Try as you may, it is THEY SAY when it comes to religious stories from the past.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Orangina(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
. The bible actually said . Everything has been made to perfection through him. Then, who is the perfect One. GOD Right.?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
delishpot:

YES they say! I wasn't there to know if it is true. I was told.Try as you may, it is THEY SAY when it comes to religious stories from the past.
Okay,it's they say then.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
That Jesus has linked us to God's extravagant grace that would cover for all our lapses, is the explanation of the verse you quoted. It has very little to do with the fact that Jesus was perfect
Orangina:
. The bible actually said . Everything has been made to perfection through him. Then, who is the perfect One. GOD Right.?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
What led to the event doesn't matter. What his emotional state was as at the time he grabbed the whip is what matters.
thorpido:

Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
What led to the event doesn't matter. What his emotional state was as at the time he grabbed the whip is what matters.
'Zeal for Thy house has consumed me...'(Psalm 69:9)
His emotional state was that of zeal(passion) not the temperamental you talk about.He was moved by zeal.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zeal that made him so ferocious? Please I love Jesus very much, dont make me over-analyze the event. By the way David was talking about himself, not Jesus.
thorpido:
'Zeal for Thy house has consumed me...'(Psalm 69:9)
His emotional state was that of zeal(passion) not the temperamental you talk about.He was moved by zeal.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Zeal that made him so ferocious? Please I love Jesus very much, dont make me over-analyze the event. By the way David was talking about himself, not Jesus.
David as a prophet under the anointing prophesied.David was not talking about himself(David).He spoke of someone else.
You see you need to understand scriptures beyond just words written.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
It was prophesied that Jesus would lose his cool? Ok I accept
thorpido:
David as a prophet under the anointing prophesied.David was not talking about himself(David).He spoke of someone else.
You see you need to understand scriptures beyond just words written.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
It was prophesied that Jesus would lose his cool? Ok I accept
David prophesied that Jesus will be consumed by zeal.

Zeal- great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective.
Temperamental-(of a person) liable to unreasonable changes of mood.

Zeal and temperamental are not the same.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zeal that would lead to temperament?
thorpido:
David prophesied that Jesus will be consumed by zeal.

Zeal- great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Zeal that would lead to temperament?
I just modified my earlier post.You can see the difference.
To be temperamental is to have unreasonable changes of mood.Did Jesus have unreasonable changes of mood?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sorry which dictionary did you get that meaning from?
thorpido:
I just modified my earlier post.You can see the difference.
To be temperamental is to have unreasonable changes of mood.Did Jesus have unreasonable changes of mood?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Sorry which dictionary did you get that meaning from?
Oxford dictionary.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by benELOHIM7(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oh! Maybe I'd have used the word "upset"
thorpido:
Oxford dictionary.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Qpetz: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
He wasn't perfect. He had faults in the face of the Pharisees, He was baptized by John, He was a glutton, need I say more.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Halleluyah54(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Since the generation of man began on earth. There are non be one made Perfect like Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by thorpido(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Oh! Maybe I'd have used the word "upset"
Upset is more like it.It's allowed to be upset and He was upset.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Princewell2012(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jesus is God.
Period.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. by Orangina(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Jesus gathering stands the test of time, while others failed to stand the test of this and past. Jesus is ever not make mistake. #teamJesustillidie.

(1) (Reply)

Five Religious Beliefs That Makes You Unbelievably Wicked / Are You Called To Ministry? Whatsapp Group For Men And Women Of Like Callings / Agnostic Christians Make Better Impact Globally Than Spiritual Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.