Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Smartphone Vibration Alert Sucks!!!(How to fix?) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone Vibration Alert Sucks!!!(How to fix?) (694 Views)

My Phone Automatically Switches To Vibration On It's Own / My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself To Vibration Mode / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Vibration Alert Sucks!!!(How to fix?) by SporaD8: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
I really miss those good old day when your Nokia 3310 phone rings in your pocket, and even if you are wearing Agbada you dare not ignore the phone cos it will be like a lizard crawling in your pants!
But now, smartphone vibration alert is as useless as the "P" in psychology!
You have your phone in your pocket, but chance to be in such noisy places as construction site, market place, Bus stop etc or in a meeting and you decided to engage the silent mode, only for you to feel like checking the time then you see 18 missed calls!!!
Nairalanders please, is there anyway to fix/correct this situation?
Re: Smartphone Vibration Alert Sucks!!!(How to fix?) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
SporaD8:
I really miss those good old day when your Nokia 3310 phone rings in your pocket, and even if you are wearing Agbada you dare not ignore the phone cos it will be like a lizard crawling in your pants!
But now, smartphone vibration alert is as useless as the "P" in psychology!
You have your phone in your pocket, but chance to be in such noisy places as construction site, market place, Bus stop etc or in a meeting and you decided to engage the silent mode, only for you to feel like checking the time then you see 18 missed calls!!!
Nairalanders please, is there anyway to fix/correct this situation?

Get urself a better phone. In the last few years I've used htc, lg and Samsung phones and they all have settings for vibration intensity. Even my iPhone got decent vibration (though not too strong). Gone are the days when u keep ur phone on the table and when it vibrates it feels like there's an earthquake. Doesn't make sense, not everyone likes that heavy vibration in their pockets. That is why these phones have vibration intensity so u can set the vibration to the level u want.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Apple Ipod For #43k. (5th Gen) / An Honest Request.... Dont Refuse / Samsung's Bendable Smartphones Might Become Real In Early 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.