Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Unlock Tecno M5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Tecno M5 (1109 Views)

Am In Need Of Tecno M5 Complete Case / Tecno M5 Help / What Can Be Done To Fix A Counterfeit Tecno M5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Tecno M5 by Nafizzey(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good day gurus in the House, please I need help on how to simply Unlock (Retrieve Forgotten Password) for tecno M5 without flashing it. Thank you!
Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by Nafizzey(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
please gurus in the house stop viewing and ignoring the thread, I really need help on how to address this problem urgently. Thank you in advance.
Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by Xhaka(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stop wasting your time here, just check their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by mosjames: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Nafizzey:
Good day gurus in the House, please I need help on how to simply Unlock (Retrieve Forgotten Password) for tecno M5 without flashing it. Thank you!
Check that forum, there are some great stuffs there.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by jheed: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Nafizzey:
check tecno forum
Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by teelaweee(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Nafizzey:
Google it na Google is ur friend
Re: How To Unlock Tecno M5 by osenbarak: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nafizzey:
take it to tecno office and let them look at it

(1) (Reply)

First Smartphone To Ditch The 3.5mm Headpho Jack And Guess What - It's Not Apple / blank / 6 Amazing Android Games You Can Play During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.