Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets (49830 Views)

Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / Rivers Re-run: INEC Deployed Fake Election Materials - Party Supporters / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by otokx(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2016
sexaddict08:

All this is mere ranting of an ant...
Both APC and PDP rigs when the opportunity presents itself. I still remember what we did for GEJ during the 2011 election. @ least I got him nothing less than 150 votes alone. So just forget about that rigging excuse.

The best rigger carries the day, why INEC is suspending the election baffles me. Its not about PDP or APC, let's move on with our lives.
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by emmykk(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Nellybii:

You talk like suddenly Rivers State is Nigeria. Lol
I bet most of you guys need to travel outside your state at least once in a while. It is part of education. A lot of Nigerians don't give a shit about Rivers assembly elections. They don't even know. So you can slaughter yourselves like beasts that is your business. Tomorrow Wike decamps to APC and you remain perpetual slaves to greedy self centered politicians who don't care about you at all.
you don't care about rivers election but ApC and PDP care because that state is among the first 3 states that generate income for your up keep in south west.
for the record I have been to Edo,delta,I now live in rivers,I have been to kano live in kastina states so it is you that don't know Nigeria.

so rivers have suddenly became slaughter ground then what will you say about north east.

you are pained that APC can not get rivers state
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by egalitarian78: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
excellencyabia1:
when the elephnts fights, the grace will suffer. season what is this
grace? English! !!. Na grass them dey call am why not try pidgin. Elephant fights but elephants fight!!!
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by excellencyabia1: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
egalitarian78:
grace? English! !!. Na grass them dey call am why not try pidgin. Elephant fights but elephants fight!!!
i happy say you understand me mr sabi
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2016
billyG:

Stop giving wrong info,d woman was given police protective custody frm wike,remember wike threaten to kill all inec officials.

Your type could go to jail for SLANDER. Can you prove that Wike threatened to kill all INEC officials? Is " those who come to Rivers State to rig the election should tell their people and prepare their will" same as threatening to kill INEC officials?

On the other point, why did the lady leave her collation centre for NOVOTEL hotel on the election day and afterwards proceeded to the police station where your folks claim to have given her protective custody? Can't you read between the lines? Do you still remember which party stalwart was lodged at NOVOTEL in the eve of the election? Make your guess!
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2016
oganology33:
l

Point of correction, the place in ur pix is the Headquarters of the Rivers State Police Command, Moscow Road, PH. and not Mile one Police Station.

You are the one in the wrong here. I lived in Diobu and so I know that station. Besides, television broadcasts have also shown that it was mile 1 police station.

Pls get your facts right before condemning others. Cheers!
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by billyG(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

Your type could go to jail for SLANDER. Can you prove that Wike threatened to kill all INEC officials? Is " those who come to Rivers State to rig the election should tell their people and prepare their will" same as threatening to kill INEC officials?

On the other point, why did the lady leave her collation centre for NOVOTEL hotel on the election day and afterwards proceeded to the police station where your folks claim to have given her protective custody? Can't you read between the lines? Do you still remember which party stalwart was lodged at NOVOTEL in the eve of the election? Make your guess!
wher do u think inec official sleeps if not in an hotel,if what wike said is not a threat then u need 2 hav yur head examine.
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
billyG:

wher do u think inec official sleeps if not in an hotel,if what wike said is not a threat then u need 2 hav yur head examine.

Get a life bro! I've been an INEC official too before. When elections are concluded u go home and sleep and not to hotels. Mind you they are all Rivers residents. Why would an INEC EO leave the Collation centre without collating results on election day for an Hotel where big wigs of a contesting party are known to be lodged?

If she felt threatened by what Wike said, then she knows that she has compromised. A clear conscience fears no accusation! Why didn't other INEC officials run to police stations for protection? Why was her case different? Bro, please read in between the lines.
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by billyG(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

Get a life bro! I've been an INEC official too before. When elections are concluded u go home and sleep and not to hotels. Mind you they are all Rivers residents. Why would an INEC EO leave the Collation centre without collating results on election day for an Hotel where big wigs of a contesting party are known to be lodged?

If she felt threatened by what Wike said, then she knows that she has compromised. A clear conscience fears no accusation! Why didn't other INEC officials run to police stations for protection? Why was her case different? Bro, please read in between the lines.
Do dey hav BEDS in collation centre,wike threaten that any wher apc wins is it must b rigging & inec has been compromise & shld b killed.
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by ibitzbarlow(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
billyG:

Do dey hav BEDS in collation centre,wike threaten that any wher apc wins is it must b rigging & inec has been compromise & shld b killed.

You spew trash. There is a crime called libel and defamation of character. Please be careful and guided when discussing in public. What you say today may haunt you tomorrow.
Re: Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

You spew trash. There is a crime called libel and defamation of character. Please be careful and guided when discussing in public. What you say today may haunt you tomorrow.
Libel ma foot!pfuck wike!pfuck u!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.