Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) (1023 Views)

Download The Latest Wresting: WWE 2K 2018 -Notedwap / IT'S Official:mayweather/mcgregor!boxing Vs UFC / Kokobet Thread For Online Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
I figured out that theirs no thread on Nairaland for we wrestling fans to talk about the sport we love unlike football fans And others....so I decided to create this thread for us to be able to knock heads together on the sport of our choice

Chill guys Wrestlemania is on April 3rd which fight are you really interested in watching?

cc lalasticlala mynd44 come and show us love here o.....
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by obynocute(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
1. Roman Empire vs The King of Kings
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
obynocute:
1. Roman Empire vs The King of Kings

nice mine is brock lesnar vs dean Ambrose

did you watch Monday night raw where roman reigns beat triple h to stupor?
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by yinkarh187(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
shey ppl still dey watch ds fake tin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
yinkarh187:

d fact that you don't like it gives u no right to call it fake!!!
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by yinkarh187(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
olarhtunji:

d fact that you don't like it gives u no right to call it fake!!!
come on, u know that it's fake
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by Jabioro: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2016
yinkarh187:
It is better you wake up or make God bless you so that you can watch live..Back to the topic I want Roman Reign to deal ( brutally ) with TipleH who has refuse to retired.
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Jabioro:
It is better you wake up or make God bless you so that you can watch live..Back to the topic I want Roman Reign to deal ( brutally ) with TipleH who has refuse to retired.

lol if you are saying triple h won't retire what about undertaker he is 50 already
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by Destinygrl(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
brock lesnar vs dean Ambrose? that's not a match that's a suicide mission. Brock shld be defending the title not hhh
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by obynocute(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
olarhtunji:

nice mine is brock lesnar vs dean Ambrose

did you watch Monday night raw where roman reigns beat triple h to stupor?
lolssss... roman reigns blood dey hot... bt wit all dis tinx m guessing the authority will still fyn a way to cheat nd win... bt m lukin forward to d undertaker match... master of the wrestling mennia....
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by obynocute(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Destinygrl:
brock lesnar vs dean Ambrose? that's not a match that's a suicide mission.
Brock shld be defending the title not hhh
suplex city will b too hot for ambrose dat day....
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by Destinygrl(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
ambros is just being led to the slaughter slab he's not on lesners league.
lesner defeated the steak of the undertaker , he's more powerful more experienced
what do the lunatic fringe got going for him? he will knw at wrastlania that being crazy wont fly with the beast incarnate.
Big names like John Cena, Randy
Orton, Sting, and Seth Rollins are off recuperating
while Daniel Bryan just had to retire due to brain
issue, this years wrastlemania is somehow
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Destinygrl:
ambros is just being led to the slaughter slab he's not on lesners league.
lesner defeated the steak of the undertaker , he's more powerful more experienced
what do the lunatic fringe got going for him? he will knw at wrastlania that being crazy wont fly with the beast incarnate.
Big names like John Cena, Randy
Orton, Sting, and Seth Rollins are off recuperating
while Daniel Bryan just had to retire due to brain
issue, this years wrastlemania is somehow

you will be very surprise at what dean Ambrose can do
..if you watched wwe hardline last Saturday u would see how much dean really messed up triple H. .....his going to find a way to bring down the beast incarnate
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
obynocute:
lolssss... roman reigns blood dey hot... bt wit all dis tinx m guessing the authority will still fyn a way to cheat nd win... bt m lukin forward to d undertaker match... master of the wrestling mennia....

there would be no chance to cheat at wrestlemania. .. it would be strictly business
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by Destinygrl(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
olarhtunji:

you will be very surprise at what dean Ambrose can do
..if you watched wwe hardline last Saturday u would see how much dean really messed up triple H. .....his going to find a way to bring down the beast incarnate
they were just hyping Ambrose on Saturday.
you can't compare lesners accolades with deans
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Destinygrl:

they were just hyping Ambrose on Saturday.
you can't compare lesners accolades with deans

lol....Brock just the f5 and suplex

Dean closeline and DDT.... .am a big fan of Ambrose and I know what he can do even though loosing the match is almost sure because its a street fight....
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by Destinygrl(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
DDT is Jeck the snake Roberts signature move and the closeline is Bradshaws move so basically ambrose got nothing but acting crazy
F5 is lesners unique style and many super stars fallen by it
#eat sleep conquer repeat
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Monday night raw was lit....see d way dean dealt with brawn strowman
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by yinkarh187(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2016
I can believe u guys are seriously discussing dis, something that it's staged and they already know the outcome b4 d match (drama)
Re: Thread For Wrestling Fans(wwe,tna,ufc And So On) by olarhtunji(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
yinkarh187:
I can believe u guys are seriously discussing dis, something that it's staged and they already know the outcome b4 d match (drama)

You are still on these. ...we don't want to hear your opinion please go away!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change The Email Attached To My Moniker. / Army Promotes 6,199 Soldiers / We Shall Shut Down Lagos Soon, Ipob Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.