Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

DG NIMASA Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG NIMASA Under Attack (4175 Views)

From Dog Owners To Journalists, Free Expression Under Attack In Nigeria - VOA / EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

DG NIMASA Under Attack by donc26(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
D-G NIMASA UNDER ATTACK
An assassination attempt has been made on Dr
Dakuku Adol Peterside Peterside.
One of his Security Aides shot!
Details soon!

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by donc26(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
some fustrated Ipob tout will soon flood this thread to spew thrash.i guess an Apc member is responsìle.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike oooo
I hate this guy since that 9months strike we go.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by donc26(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
fellow Nigerians we must commend CRA for trying to liberate his people. you can call him whatever you like .He knows the stuff his successor is made of. wike is evil. since he became governor its been death, death and death

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by AnaCheks(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg oooo, they should not touch that man oo,still waiting for a job from him oo.
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by AbleGodAlways: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Frustrated APC

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by donc26(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
AbleGodAlways:
Frustrated APC
one tout detected

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by phantom(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lord have mercy!!! is this true?
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by BossWike(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Election riggers are liable to die young - Wike

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by ziccoit: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
These useless people killing themselves over what doesn't extend beyond their geographical location. Can somebody see the reason why they would attack somebody who is far away remove from their land.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Flexherbal(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
We need security in Nigeria. Even the security men are not secured.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Flets: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP I hope you don't get paid for the poor job you've been doing since yesterday.

Yours is a very lame propaganda

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Like play like play, this thing go turn to war... mak Una dey watch
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by hamzakito(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by cckris: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi, in purple & white cheques, at the Mile 1 Police Station, this Sunday afternoon, 20 March, trying to release Mrs Ekwi Adebisi, INEC Collation Officer, arrested for ATTEMPTING to SWAP an original INEC Result sheet, with a FAKE one that gives victory to APC, instead of the rightful winner, Mrs Charles Nsiegbe of PDP.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by diasporaman(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike so you never tire for killing, your hands and eyes are soiled with innocent blood

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by eyeview: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shouldn't he be busy at Nimasa settling down to duties? Shouldn't amechi be busy with improving his transport ministry? Even if you feel you have a responsibilty to 'deliver' to your party,your new office which you hold for the whole nation should make it that your actions on the election should be subtle and 'invinsible'. Instead they seen trekking all over the streets of port hacourt and putting themselves in harm's way.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
I knew it will get to that because he was at d forefront to whiskey Dr. Mrs. Adebisa the returning officer of ward 10 PHALGA who was arrested by the NPF

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Tunami(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
sad sad sad sad
say something.
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by doctokwus: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
If its true,its bad and a mighty mistake by the Wike led govt stooges,IF its true.
I will advice all who have relations in other states to relocate from Rivers.
Those who dont have should prevail on Wike to publicly go on air today and mention those responsible.
Rivers state is about to boil and nobody,absolutely,nobody,is safe.
We warned the supreme court that they were legitimising a murderer,tout and robber to preside over d affairs of the state and that it was a call to anarchy and its playing out before our eyes.
For me,the supreme court justices should be held solely responsible for the failed state Rivers has become.

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by talktimi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
The life of Dakuku is more important than those of the innocent youths snuffed out by Amaechi and his APC this yesterday.

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Rotimi47: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
If it's true that they attacked Dakuku, then both parties may be going for broke. #riversneedpeace.
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by talktimi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:
I[s]f its true,its bad and a mighty mistake by the Wike led govt stooges,IF its true.
Those who dont have should prevail on Wike to publicly go on air today and mention those responsible.
We warned the supreme court that they were legitimising a murderer,tout and robber to preside over d affairs of the state and that it was a call to anarchy and its playing out before our eyes.
For me,the supreme court justices should be held solely responsible for the failed state Rivers has become[/s].
very interesting, Rivers is a failed state because politicians are playing tennis but Benue is a model state even though Fulani herdsmen are conducting a genocide there with over 500 people dead. APC logic is so wonderful

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:
If its true,its bad and a mighty mistake by the Wike led govt stooges,IF its true.
For me,the supreme court justices should be held solely responsible for the failed state Rivers has become.
who is Dakuku? pack well, someone who can't win his units instead had just 5 votes. Abi na Vikings matter they here?

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by IVORY2009(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:

Oga you are too big to always write in one way direction all the time, condemn the act for once shocked

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by phantom(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:
exactly!!! they want to sleep with both eyes closed after murdering sleep...impossible!
Even if PDP wins,the state will continue to boil for a long time.
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by doctokwus: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
talktimi:
very interesting, Rivers is a failed state because politicians are playing tennis but Benue is a model state even though Fulani herdsmen are conducting a genocide there with over 500 people dead. APC logic is so wonderful
Do u know what a failed state is?
Do u know how long agatu killings and killings in Benue/Nassarawa have been going?
Please dont bring your childish thoughts to my mentions if u cannot make use of your common sense.
Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by todayboy: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Useless betrayals they should stone him to death

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by talktimi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:

[s]Do u know what a failed state is?
Do u know how long agatu killings and killings in Benue/Nassarawa have been going?
Please dont bring your childish thoughts to my mentions if u cannot make use of your common sense[/s].
Mr man stop spouting rubbish here, do you think its everyone here that can be bamboozled by your hogwash ? See who is talking about childish mentions, I laugh

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by Pidggin(f): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin Nawao, shouldn't the DG of NIMASA be at his duty post working?

Re: DG NIMASA Under Attack by LadyExcellency: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
donc26:
some fustrated Ipob tout will soon flood this thread to spew thrash.i guess an Apc member is responsìle.

Attacking IPOB even when there is nothing about them from the thread to attract "likes" is now the most noble venture.

Continue and be fulfill in your new found occupation.

Wike On The Run As Amaechi Releases Shocking Statement / Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election / One Of The Protesters In Jalingo Looted City Sign Post - Photo