Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS (22423 Views)

Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos) / Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Lectures Students Of ABSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by viviangist2: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu approved that Deans of Faculties at Abia State University be given brand new vehicles as official cars.
The vehicles were presented today by the Vice Chancellor, Prof Uche Ikonne assisted by the Pro Chancellor/Chairman of the Governing Council, Senator Adolphus Wabara.
I graduated from this university. I never saw any such thing during my time there. Indeed, this is the first time this is happening.
I challenge anyone to dispute this!

Imagine the motivation this gesture will give the Deans!

This is happening at a time of heavy economic crunch and financial challenges.
At a time when federal allocation to the state has dropped by about 55%, how does this Governor keep the state running?
He is building roads across the state, paying salaries, ensuring environmental cleanliness, equipping the police and security agencies.
How does he do it?

My people, Governor Ikpeazu is something else. - One of the Staff

Source http://www.viviangist.com/gov-okezie-ikpeazu-donates-brand-new-cars-to-dean-of-faculties-abia-state-university

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by viviangist2: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by ahmedkoded95(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
End time donation grin

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by hamzakito(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Im try
Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by mrphysics(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lala
Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Flexherbal(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
If that is what his people need most now, no problem. Congratulations to the receivers.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Benjom(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
That's quite good of him. Others should learn from this.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
What happened to innocent motors.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Mcpadosky(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
I thought dis people always preach buy Niger and grow the naira? what happens to our innoson motors? hypocrisy at its peak. u want Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria motor but u can't even buy it for common faculty dean's.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Meringe(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
This a far view picture of Aba after the rain.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
OP, the picture of the booth. you left that out. post picture of the Booth. thank you. oh... and the silencers too. we will need to see that too to appreciate the work of our gofnor.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2016
can somebody please tell us how new cars for the deans improves the quality of education in the institution. I must be missing something.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by ademoladeji(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2016
RUBBISH!!!

Why not INNOSSON Motors?

I pity 9ja Polithiefians

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by kennyman2000(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Even igbo cannot patronise innoson igbo cars. Smh. They dont believe in made in Nigeria. Their made in Nigeria campaign was nothing but hypocrisy. Go to ben bruce house and see if the innoson jeep he bought is not been parked and covered and he took another car out.

Thats their ways. They never believed in Nigeria development. They only believe in the embezzlement of Nigeria.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by RisMas(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
I was expecting to see innoson cars, but viola, its foreign products. If na rochas do this, you will see ipob touts and wailers shouting and complaining why he is killing the naira with the foreign cars.

Oya, over to u wailers tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Barbarthundey(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Dean no get car before

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by RisMas(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Is this INNOSON cars, Abeg, who get glass here, i cant see the car's brand well undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by vicola0281: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
L
Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
y not SUV's? The rains are here again. He should have known better.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by okuneddie(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
later they will be shouting buy naija to grow naija....if the gov can't buy from Innoson motors that's in the east, will he buy from other companies that have their assembly plant in the SW.....good for the deans though

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Vyolet(f): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Buy made in Nigeria, grow the naira.
Yinmu.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari is at it again
Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by Coolgent(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2016
So they cant even patronise vehicles from their brother Innoson?

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by jonathanOz: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Mcpadosky:
I thought dis people always preach buy Niger and grow the naira? what happens to our innoson motors? hypocrisy at its peak. u want Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria motor but u can't even buy it for common faculty dean's.
Anya ufu

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by mayorkyzo: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
A governor of an eastern state can't buy vehicles from their brother innoson..smh...

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by donigspain(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2016
[size=16pt]Misplaced priority!

ABA ROADS AFTER SECOND RAINFALL OF THE YEAR

PIC 1: Faulks Road, Aba (road to Ariara Int'l Market)
PIC 2: Ibere Street, Aba off Ngwa Road Market
PIC 3: Obohia Road, Aba
PIC 4: Ohanku Road, Aba off Ngwa Road Market
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS by refiner(f): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
and d rich keeps on getting richer!smiley

good for them tho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Disappointed Candidates Blast Buhari, Akitu / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.