Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now (2366 Views)

How To Get N4,000 Bonus Airtime On Your Old Etisalat Sim Card For Free / Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! / Latest Free Airtel #1,200 Airtime Now Active (2) (3) (4)

This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by zlent16(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
There’s a saying which says the best things in Life in life are “free” right? if you don’t agree with this, you can ask our MTN brothers. This guys have been amazing, theoretically i think the biggest network providers are giving back to Nigerians in one way or the other.

Most smartphone tweaks like Simple simple now known as Netloop, Simple server are all blazing thanks to MTN once again.

Today, I woke up, grabbed my phone to check for updates, unfortunately the balance on my phone was low and I decided to check my balance via *606# request. Surprisingly MTN sent me a message showing the Airtime balance coupled with a little extra N1,100 bonus for ‘”Free”

Still don't understand? follow the full tutorial on [url]IblogNG.com[/url]

Keep blazing Hot guys

Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by thatsmartgirl(f): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
wow i ve just tried it, damn its working smoothly grin angry sad
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by lekjons(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
bullshit!!
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by thatsmartgirl(f): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
bullshit!!

hasn't it worked for you?
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by lekjons(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

hasn't it worked for you?
it's not working just displaying some fake/useless bonus..
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by thatsmartgirl(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
it's not working just displaying some fake/useless bonus..

HMMMM
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by cutieberie1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just tried it and i got this msg although i have not called with it to see if it's working

Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by zlent16(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
cutieberie1:
I just tried it and i got this msg although i have not called with it to see if it's working

Try using it at 12 or in the morning>>
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by cutieberie1(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
zlent16:

Try using it at 12 or in the morning>>

Abeg its a system error it's not working
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by Alfred234(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
its not working it has to be an error from MTN
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by valnelly(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some people just too like awoof. Well.... That airtime is the total of what you have used in a month,and it's not useable. Just a message!
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by swillonch(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
The time on OP's screen shot doesn't correlate. Stop the scamming!
Re: This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now by dan9ice(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scam

Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie / Infinix Is Lying To Us: A Request For A Call Back Of All Infinix Hot 4 / Permanently Fix Device Is Not Certified On Google Play Store