Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

GIST - ABU Student Committed Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GIST - ABU Student Committed Suicide (819 Views)

300level Student Committed Suicide In Atbu Bauchi / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Student Committed Sucide After Checking His UTME Result, See Photo Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GIST - ABU Student Committed Suicide by engrfaruq(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
1. I pray this is not true and not happening in the most
prestigious university in Nigeria and also the pride of
Northern Nigerians

2. Strange things are happening in ABU, zaria these days o. Just of recent two Medical Students got missing and till date, nowhere to be found.

3. A friend of mine also told me of two dead bodies found in ABU DAM, suspected to be lovers.

4. Earlier this morning, there has been a rumor going on about a student of Ahmadu Bello University , from the Faculty of Medicine, Dept of Nursing Sciences with the name " Shehu Hassan " was found dead in his room outside campus.

5. It is believe he committed suicide, with the drugs around the dead body and also a letter of GOODBYE...

6. The News remains a rumor, as I'm yet to receive a
confirmation details from the school authority about
the death indecent and all that happened.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION / How To Improve Your Reading Habit / RSUST Best Lecturer Laid To Rest I Bakana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.