Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? (7699 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by easrael(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
My friend just informed me of his fairly used Phantom 5 device which he said is avaibale for sale ASAP!

The phone has a cracked screen with other things working. he wants to sell for me for 75,000!

Would you advice me to buy from him?

I need honest replies Please

Thank you NairaLanders
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by augster(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Carry that #75k go buy xiaomi redmi note 3 and use the remaining change to sub or flex around town

6 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by brightnelly(f): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
My advice is ADD 5K TO THE 75K undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Lexusgs430: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
easrael:
My friend just informed me of his fairly used Phantom 5 device which he said is avaibale for sale ASAP!

The phone has a cracked screen with other things working. he wants to sell for me for 75,000!

Thank you NairaLanders

When it was launched in September 2015, it sold for N70, 000
In 2016 March, you are seeking advice requesting if a used version with cracked screen is worth N75,000?
I want to assume something in or on you is cracked, pay him N100, 000!!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
augster:
Carry that #75k go buy xiaomi redmi note 3 and use the remaining change to sub or flex around town
it shall be well with you for advice I do love it xiaomi redmi 3 is a baddest to phantom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
easrael:

Thank you NairaLanders
You Better use your money buy good phone like xiaomi redmi 3 or MI 4s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why would u pay 75k for a used phantom 5 with cracked screen? Accepted the price of the phone has been jerked up due to dollar hike but for a used one? And with a cracked screen? Dude to change that screen will cost u between 20-30k. If u have money to spend on used phone then add 5-10k and u can get a very clean galaxy s6 or lg g4 Or just buy urself a brand new xioami redmi note 3(55k), xioami mi 4 (55k) or ulephone power (56k)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Xhaka(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nah, i wouldn't buy that.
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by donvicky2007: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
with that 75k You can get Samsung galaxy Note3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry to say bt dat ur friend is nt a good friend. Tecno Phantom 5 sold for 69k here wen it launched and he wanna sell a cracked one to u for 75k. Na Ole him be. Take d advise of dudes on this thread and get urself a better fone.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Youngpo413: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Just buy jare , what are friends for?
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by akp202(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
Just buy jare , what are friends for?
I can bet with d last drop of blood on me that u are d friend

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by augster(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
akp202:
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by In2systemsTech(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Your friend? Really?... Well, na who know person, dey kill person

7 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by sevantex(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Oga, go and get a new phone instead and save urself more drama u will incur from getting that used phone.
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by MrBONE2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
akp202:
you nailed it well Bross. grin

Gyarbonka
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by akp202(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrBONE2:
you nailed it well Bross. grin

Gyarbonka
lol
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by adahgold(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Go and buy gionee m5 thank me later.
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Yorubago(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
As much as i would want to tell you that phantom 5 is a good phone... I would not advice you to go for it... How are you sure its only the screen that has fault... Please save more and get the new one...
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by AgentGoat: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
easrael:

Thank you NairaLanders
I dont think your head is correct.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Youngpo413: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
akp202:
hahaha, I'm not.
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol.. Some niqqa's need e-slap

Brand new
With 65k you can get a Xiaomi redmi note 3 (MTK)
With 70k you can get a Xiaomi redmi note 3 (Snapdragon)
With 55k you can get Ulefone power
Uk used
With 75k you can get a UK used Samsung Galaxy Note 4
With 70k you can get a UK used Huawei ascend mate 7
With 70k you can get a Uk used LG G4

Bro.. Your options are not limited to Tecno phantom 5 how much more a used one with defects.
Forgive that your so called friend but do away with anything that involves money or property transactions with him..!
Such friend can dig your grave..!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by KuliMart: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
easrael:

Thank you NairaLanders

Rush to our store kulimart.com and take a look at Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Ulefone Power, Xiaomi redmi note 2 and Meizu m2 note

These phones are machine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by jheed: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
easrael:

Thank you NairaLanders
don't buy it from him if he is a good friend he will slash the price to 49ķ or something much lower
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by PMONEY6: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Second-hand tecno phone for 75k.?
Cracked one for dat matter.
U Well So?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by Orator2383: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Op is like you have been charmed
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by joystickextend1(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol am loving the comments cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by windyjosezy: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
wow, if u have the money na
easrael:

Thank you NairaLanders
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by windyjosezy: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol, u funny ooo
augster:
Re: Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend? by windyjosezy: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol, and do wat
brightnelly:
My advice is ADD 5K TO THE 75K undecided undecided
cheesy grin
Lexusgs430:

When it was launched in September 2015, it sold for N70, 000
In 2016 March, you are seeking advice requesting if a used version with cracked screen is worth N75,000?
I want to assume something in or on you is cracked, pay him N100, 000!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root / How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.