Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN? (671 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General, / President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN? by Living4christ(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
With d way buhari is junketing around d globe, one would ask if he has been appointed the SG of the United Nation.

Even Ban ki moon has not travelled to d numbers of country buhari has travelled within d space of 10 months.

Na ask I dey ask oh! Anybody wey know tell us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN? by michiyke2003(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
He is telling commoners that it is not easy to be president and once you grab the opportunity then turn it to something that will make you feel higher.Economic Recession is not in his dictionary i guess.
Re: Buhari: Now The Secretary General Of UN? by michiyke2003(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
He is telling commoners that it is not easy to be president and once you grab the opportunity then turn it to something that will make you feel higher.Economic Recession is not in his dictionary i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Aregbesola / Olakanmi Oluwatuyi Dissects APC: Its Irony, Quagmire, And Hypocrisy / 10 Reasons Why We Suspend Timipre Sylva -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.