Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin (480 Views)

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by bobdoe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Can someone help me i need advice, pls is tattoo removable from the skin i have tattoo and am tired with it am even ashamed of it so i want it to be clean from my skin

Pls if you have an idea share with me
Re: Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by delishpot: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yes. But it is quite expensive and takes time to get it all removed depending on the colours used
Re: Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by emerged01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm,i think surgery can help. Dunno Sha o
Re: Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yhu can laser it off goodluck grin
Re: Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by kelvin7891: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is very possible but the pain of removing it, is x 100 compare with the pain of getting it and also very expensive
Re: Is Tattoo Removable From The Skin by oxypress: 2:02am On Mar 21, 2016
We can remove tattoo by Infrared Coagulation ( IRC ) method under local anaesthesia to minimise pain, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to minimise scar formation and enhance burns recovery. HBOT is optional.

There are multiple number of sessions involved depending on location, size, colours and debt of tattoo.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Giving Honey To Babies. / Makes Your Sex Life More Interesting! / Icare Hearing Test Pro 2.5.9 Apk Is Here! [LATEST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.