Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos gather here, lets debate our future (2764 Views)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Engage Nnamdi Kanu In A Public Debate- IPOB Dares MEND,FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by nabiz(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

alga is a different case. ipob is a trusted organization with strong moral principles. I believe that they will perform well on the political scene. because there government will be a government of the people and by the people.
I don't buy ur idea. Calling advising the organization to form a political party is like a bet. The ipod form a political party will be d day it will die, because everything will be politicize

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2016
rhymaster:

This people keep talking and chest beating more than a gorilla! To ask for ordinary money to buy arms brought Kanu and his fellow criminals a treason trial, yet you want to invite a nuclear bomb strike into an illegal weapons facility in Iboland? Have you forgotten that while 10 million is a large number of people, the 170 M+ other majority Nigerians have as much stake as the minority criminal elements. When push came to shove in 1967-1970, 3 M Ibos who were part of the deceived by Ojukwu and nothing happened! Ojukwu mariied and had sexual relations with multiple girls after, yet 3 M died for nothing!

If you start even a pistol making factory without legal permits, then no court of law in Nigeria or outside will give a care in the world when illegal weapon manufacturers are decimated. I wonder if there's a misnomer in the DNA of some people that they must manage to self-destroy! You want to build underground weapon facility in a place your are landlocked, where the first step the government will take is to fence off Iboland to even a grain of beans from crossing into Iboland and all rice facilities and rice taken away to be sold before the blockade. No ground troops or fighter jets will be deployed for 6 months or more of hunger and then when the big guns of the Nigerian Army start rolling, we will see who will be left to right!

1. Igbo land is not landlocked
2. ipob is not Igbo alone
3. I don't expect your kinds to understand stuffs like this because you are just a minor

2 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2016
nabiz:
I don't buy ur idea. it seems ur idea is a bet. The ipod form a political party will be d day it will die, because everything will be politicize

ipob is will be regulated. since they will have a strong aim for its formation they won't derail easily. for example, the Scottish national party that fought for the Scottish referendum

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by nabiz(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

do you think that up to 50% of our indigenous people believe in ipob? I have heard people saying that ipob is a scam organisation created by nnamdi KANU to scam people and enrich himself just like uwazurike did with massob. so don't you think that if the upon family could help the people in this trying times don't you think that it will reaffirm our trust in them
u ar wrong though with atom of truth. I think the only people that think that ipod is a scam are mostly those that are directly or indirectly benefiting from the government
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Tkester2:

OP, i don't want to insult you, seeing that you're Igbo. But your postulations are just pure stupid. How do you expect IPOB to embark on projects in the SE, on what ground is IPOB to do that? Do you pay tax to IPOB or does IPOB in anyway looks like your government representatives?

You stated that IPOB has got a lot of money in its kitty, how do you know? Or are you just speculating? Infact, do you even know/understand what IPOB mission is?

I mean this your thread is just silly. Please, you may wish to discontinue.

I'd didn't know that ipob have money by mere speculation because they said that they are rich and building the second Niger bridge is not a big task for them.

my Opinion was a suggestion not something that is mandatory. "since ipob is funded by Igbos is there anything wrong if the execute projects that will help to develop igboland"

one last thing, my thread is not silly
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Ariani: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

Are you the one to pull them down? politics is key. ipob needs to form a strong political party so as to fight for the rights of the people of the old eastern region

I had said that before. IPOB must develop a political wing, a political party, and using it's strong grassroots presence to wrestle power from the current crop of our political jobbers in Abuja.

IPOB would have legitimized her struggle if she achieves this, and can successfully take the struggle to the floors of Senate and house of rep, using her elected members.

It will give the struggle both grassroots and elitist coloration.
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Ariani:

I had said that before. IPOB must develop a political wing, a political party, and using it's strong grassroots presence to wrestle power from the current crop of our political jobbers in Abuja.

IPOB would have legitimized her struggle if she achieves this, and can successfully take the struggle to the floors of Senate and house of rep, using her elected members.

GBAM. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
ezeudu23:
jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu
. Lol
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Now look here mister thread opener. IPoB should NOT form a political party. Politics and government in Nigeria is hugely useless to the people. Politics in nigeria is for asslicking lobbyists. IPoB is not at it's best now but forming a party would be retrogressive
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
nabiz:
u ar wrong though with atom of truth. I think the only people that think that ipod is a scam are mostly those that are directly or indirectly benefiting from the government

yeah, you are right
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
nabiz:
I don't buy ur idea. Calling advising the organization to form a political party is like a bet. The ipod form a political party will be d day it will die, because everything will be politicize

that's a lie
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
rhymaster:

This people keep talking and chest beating more than a gorilla! To ask for ordinary money to buy arms brought Kanu and his fellow criminals a treason trial, yet you want to invite a nuclear bomb strike into an illegal weapons facility in Iboland? Have you forgotten that while 10 million is a large number of people, the 170 M+ other majority Nigerians have as much stake as the minority criminal elements. When push came to shove in 1967-1970, 3 M Ibos who were part of the deceived by Ojukwu and nothing happened! Ojukwu mariied and had sexual relations with multiple girls after, yet 3 M died for nothing!

If you start even a pistol making factory without legal permits, then no court of law in Nigeria or outside will give a care in the world when illegal weapon manufacturers are decimated. I wonder if there's a misnomer in the DNA of some people that they must manage to self-destroy! You want to build underground weapon facility in a place your are landlocked, where the first step the government will take is to fence off Iboland to even a grain of beans from crossing into Iboland and all rice facilities and rice taken away to be sold before the blockade. No ground troops or fighter jets will be deployed for 6 months or more of hunger and then when the big guns of the Nigerian Army start rolling, we will see who will be left to right!

you are a joke
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ariani:

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
rhymaster:

[s]This people keep talking and chest beating more than a gorilla! To ask for ordinary money to buy arms brought Kanu and his fellow criminals a treason trial, yet you want to invite a nuclear bomb strike into an illegal weapons facility in Iboland? Have you forgotten that while 10 million is a large number of people, the 170 M+ other majority Nigerians have as much stake as the minority criminal elements. When push came to shove in 1967-1970, 3 M Ibos who were part of the deceived by Ojukwu and nothing happened! Ojukwu mariied and had sexual relations with multiple girls after, yet 3 M died for nothing!

If you start even a pistol making factory without legal permits, then no court of law in Nigeria or outside will give a care in the world when illegal weapon manufacturers are decimated. I wonder if there's a misnomer in the DNA of some people that they must manage to self-destroy! You want to build underground weapon facility in a place your are landlocked, where the first step the government will take is to fence off Iboland to even a grain of beans from crossing into Iboland and all rice facilities and rice taken away to be sold before the blockade. No ground troops or fighter jets will be deployed for 6 months or more of hunger and then when the big guns of the Nigerian Army start rolling, we will see who will be left to right![/s]

what is this one saying.

he is yoruba but he wrote more words than every poster here combined. are we yoruba people cursed? , don't we have Oduduwa to face? cheesy
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by albany231: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
MrAdetunjiBayo:

what is this one saying.

he is yoruba but he wrote more words than every poster here combined. are we yoruba people cursed? , don't we have Oduduwa to face? cheesy
[/s]

Nwabekeyi and his cowardice. From segunadewole, adebayotunji to SegunEgba and other miserable monikers you use to hide your cowardice. You are not even bold on a faceless forum and had to hide under I am Yoruba just to disgrace your family. Spit on you

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
albany231:
[s][/s]

Nwabekeyi and his cowardice. From segunadewole, adebayotunji to SegunEgba and other miserable monikers you use to hide your cowardice. You are not even bold on a faceless forum and had to hide under I am Yoruba just to disgrace your family. Spit on you

Mistaken Identity, and who are the guys you called up there? Are you omoluabi like me?
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by albany231: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Mistaken Identity, and who are the guys you called up there? Are you omoluabi like me?
[/s]

Nwabekeyi Simeon, Your people are even mocking you cos its a shame to be a coward on a faceless forum. Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
albany231:
[s][/s]

Nwabekeyi Simeon, Your people are even mocking you cos its a shame to be a coward on a faceless forum. Lmaoooo

Stop spamming my mentions, you and your nwabeky should go and die!
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by albany231: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Stop spamming my mentions, you and your nwabeky should go and die!

Yeah and you will surely die. Shameless coward

2 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
albany231:

Yeah and you will surely die. Shameless coward

Gerrahere and go find your simeon friend elsewhere. grin
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Davidflight: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2017
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.
A friend of mine introduced me to the site as soon as it was launched a month ago , and ever since, I fell in love with it for the unique knowledge and unknown facts it springs. Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Davidflight: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
I think it is time for IPOB to prove her loyalty to the Igbo race. IPOB once promised to build the second niger bridge in one of their statements and I believe that given the huge donations IPOB received(some single individuals contribute as much as $2m), she should be able to help the Igbo speaking states financially(rivers and delta included). IPOB should partner with the state govs to execute projects that will be beneficial to Igbo people. for instance, the abia seaport on hold because of lack of funds and this is a project that will not just benefit abia state but the entire Igbo nation. so in instances like this why do we have ipob? we need them to fund çapital projects the will employ our people and make igboland more viable for investments .For IPOB to gain the trust of the people,including continued funding, it is time for her to have the welfare of the people at heart.

IPOB is a strong international organisation that depends on the financial charity of Igbos in diaspora to survive. It is time for them to prove to us if the really want our development especially this time that the economy is harshh

I admire your initiative Nwanne...but I strongly believe that the right channel for Umui-Igbo online to discuss matters of importance to them, devoid of harassment, threat of being blocked or suspended on this forum and where we have the freedom of being informed generally, is Igbobia.com.
The Platform just opened in February,2017 and the massive acceptance is has received so far has seen it welcome many registered users.
Let us join hands to build the platform for the sake of our identity and the preservation of our culture. We are Umu-Igbo, we cannever be less our great identity.
Igbo makaanu!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Opens Shop In London (pictures) / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This / Revealed: Tinubu Behind CNN Embarrassment Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.