Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God (646 Views)

Why It's Hard For A Richman Or Even the Poor To Enter The Kingdom Of God / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by sheycrown(f): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hi everyone,happy Sunday. A question was rsised today at church during Sunday school that how will people who has never been told or heard about Jesus Christ be judged. Will they be judged according to the works of their hands since no one preached to them about salvation and they are not born again.
Re: Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by Eddlad: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Everyday the world continues to exist proves the word hasn't reached everyone..yet. God is not in a haste to visit judgment for it won't be pretty. You can't even control something as trivial as when you sleep but here you are wondering this. My piece, work on your salvation and let the one who sees to what the ant will have for dinner do what he has in mind since time immemorial.
Re: Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by promisechuks: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
See, God through christ has forgiven the sins of the whole world. So when the person hears and believe in it, then he is saved.

In your unlikely case, the person has been forgiven for christ's sake, but since he hasn't heard the gospel, I think the person may go to heaven.

Because, God doesn't hold anyone's sin against him, unless the person HEARS and REFUSES the gospel.
Re: Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by exclusiveoloori: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2016
John 14:6. Jesus is the way, the truth and life, No one comes to the father except through him. This simply means that since they don't know about Jesus Christ they can't be saved. Unless they hear of Christ and accept him. Regardless of the works of their hands they still need Christ to be saved. But can we then say they are just unfortunate not to have had the opportunity to know Christ? Too bad. I may be wrong though.

Sheycrown I need to ask you some questions about MPP. Am an aspiring student. Here's my email add. adefunkeadegbola80@yahoo.com. Pls message me. Thanks.
Re: Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by exclusiveoloori: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Here is also my number, 07050920591 you can message me on WhatsApp. Waiting pls, Thanks.
Re: Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheycrown:
Hi everyone,happy Sunday. A question was rsised today at church during Sunday school that how will people who has never been told or heard about Jesus Christ be judged. Will they be judged according to the works of their hands since no one preached to them about salvation and they are not born again.

acts 24:15

And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous

The unrighteous in that verse could be those who never had the opportunity to hear the goodnews.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nawa O!!! Where Is Christianity Heading In Nigeria? / Sin After Baptism:is It Forgivable? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.