Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Off Campus Accomodation University Of Aberdeen For The 09/10 Session - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Off Campus Accomodation University Of Aberdeen For The 09/10 Session (730 Views)

Nigerian Students Studying At University Of Aberdeen/rgu / Nigerians In Aberdeen / Is University Of Aberdeen A Very Good School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Off Campus Accomodation University Of Aberdeen For The 09/10 Session by KAYMODE1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hello,
If you wish to study in the University of Aberdeen 2009/2010 Session and wish to get an Off campus Accomodation.hit me up on yahoo messenger mode366.
Only those who have gotten thier visa should contact me.
I have gotten mine,and will be going soon.
An ex colleague of mine will be leaving aberdeen Sept. and i'm looking for someone to pair up with.
You are not paying anything till we get to aberdeen,as i have not seen the place my self but she says the place is okay but we have to see it first.
Re: Off Campus Accomodation University Of Aberdeen For The 09/10 Session by joyli: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
can you pls brief me about Aberdeen city?
Re: Off Campus Accomodation University Of Aberdeen For The 09/10 Session by dimeo: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2009
i have obtained a visa to study energy futures.what is the weekly rate of the rent?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Asia ? / Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa / Italy Clamping Down On Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.