Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! (44335 Views)

Omo Butty Bounces Back With Thrilling Photos / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Sexy In New Photos - Fans React / Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
h
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by fowlyansh181(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
dan9ice:
Pdp called it = transformation
Apc called it = change
Let go for
transformation tired of change
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by darmys(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Skywalker5:

So because she is white, she is an expatriate?

Is she a citizen?
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by jaksabbey(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
He's even cute den than now, fake ass
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Victorkenz35(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
cheesy cheesy

TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING
after him dey sing "where dem dey when I dey for Gutter " when you go school overseas!!
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by ylaa(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
lovely
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by menix(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Sure the school taught in yoruba else he would ve given us an English song...
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Skywalker5(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
darmys:

Is she a citizen?

Lol. why ask me such question? she is white so its a good school and she must be an expatriate. How are you sure she is an expatriate? How about immigrant that found work in Nigeria? Oh i forgot, its only black people that are considered immigrant in other countries and white are considered expatriate.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by 2trackz(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
see him big head
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by ayeniadejoke: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Handsome dude...kisses
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by GenLiberty(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2016
O.B.O Special..
U tyt from small reach now.. No Hullabalo
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by yakubuadeiza(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
The HKN boss shared a photo from back in the day. I see he got a white teacher. FOr sure, that is a good school he attended.

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/711658928225001473

the boy fine from time sha
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by DJBIGGY(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
I see he got a white teacher. FOr sure, that is a good school he attended.

Jeez cos a white woman is involved it means the school he attended is good? Puleez! Was it not the same him tht said his school teacher said he was un-serious academically? We should stop kissing ass of white folks abeg
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by EmmyUrch: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
No be today this boy arrogance start... E don tey!!
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by yekparikpa(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Why he sang the "Back when I was broke o" is what i still can't figure out.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Choi, see what Buhari has caused. He made sure the white woman was displaced in the pics
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by fittty(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Jeez cos a white woman is involved it means the school he attended is good? Puleez! Was it not the same him tht said his school teacher said he was un-serious academically? We should stop kissing ass of white folks abeg
Skywalker5:

Lol. why ask me such question? she is white so its a good school and she must be an expatriate. How are you sure she is an expatriate? How about immigrant that found work in Nigeria? Oh i forgot, its only black people that are considered immigrant in other countries and white are considered expatriate.
darmys:

Is she a citizen?
leofab:
OP you are sick.. So white teacher automatically transforms to a good school Inferiority complex is your bane..... Continue
Skywalker5:

So because she is white, she is an expatriate?
darmys:

Yes. How many schools can retain / pay an expatriate?
SInce Davido wasn't born in the missionary Era, that is a good school.
Plus, see the quality of the uniform grin It doesn't look Abule Grammar school.
dskenky:
The name of the school is British International School along Landbridge Avenue (adjacent to the Palms (Shoprite) Mall) in Oniru estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The school is actually owned by the Oniru Royal family. The "white" lady beside Davido in the picture is presently the Head of Boarding. She turned 70 years old old last week friday.

Nna meeeeeehn, da school is for the rich ooooo!

Mumu''s that's not in Nigeria. That's in the US. Quit arguing sad
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by dskenky(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
The name of the school is British International School along Landbridge Avenue (adjacent to the Palms (Shoprite) Mall) in Oniru estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The school is actually owned by the Oniru Royal family. The "white" lady beside Davido in the picture is presently the Head of Boarding. She turned 70 years old old last week friday.

Nna meeeeeehn, da school is for the rich ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by mymadam(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
ojibole1:
...can we see olamide's own pic

angry Chai, you wanna cause a civil war ni? Street go take over nah! Abegi ooo.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by stoop(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmmm he is so cute
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Ok rich bastard
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Jethrolite(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Skywalker5:

Good school for having white teacher?
Yes because white people are not insane and lousy like the typical Nigerian teacher who took a teaching job to beat joblessness
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by leofab(f): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2016
fittty:

Mumu''s that's not in Nigeria. That's in the US. Quit arguing sad
ewu.. So every shook in US is a good school?? Talk more o a Nigerian who is yet to step his get off the shore of Nigeria.. All your notions comes from cNN and Hollywood.. Oga Op Abeg travel and see..
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by henrydadon(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
confirm ajebo
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
leofab:
ewu.. So every shook in US is a good school?? Talk more o a Nigerian who is yet to step his get off the shore of Nigeria.. All your notions comes from cNN and Hollywood.. Oga Op Abeg travel and see..
U hv a problem of assimilating, this guy is not talking abt the quality of the school, he was just telling u guys the school is located in the us. So as to let u guys know that their argument is not valid or irrelevant.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Irore: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
RobinHez:
He was still good looking back then.... I mean, who is ugly in such secondary school? cheesy

But my own school throwback pic beats his.. cool

Show us if we no go see dry garri+kernel pouring out of ur pockets with no shoes like GEJ.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by scully95: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
The HKN boss shared a photo from back in the day. I see he got a white teacher. FOr sure, that is a good school he attended.

what type of backward and downgrading mentality is that ? because there is a foreigner in the pic or white that means it'sa decent school.. if na black teacher, it means na bad...

You're mentally enslaved..
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by rotexteymie(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2016
ojibole1:

Better butty pikin since day 1....can we see olamide's own pic
Olamide no get uniform grin
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Daminaj2(f): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2016
scully95:

what type of backward and downgrading mentality is that ? because there is a foreigner in the pic or white that means it'sa decent school.. if na black teacher, it means na bad...

You're mentally enslaved..

Thanks for making me realize I am mentally enslaved. smiley
Try reading again maybe you just might get what I mean?
your deduction is wrong.
It was you who deduced the fact that if na black teacher....na bad school.
I never asserted that.
Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by Olushauneddy(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
ojibole1:

Better butty pikin since day 1....can we see olamide's own pic
Olamide na "ajepako" but today he dines and wines on the same table with the butty Davido....I'll suggest we see yours

1 Like

Re: Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! by daxon001(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Always has same look undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.