Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now (1025 Views)

Understanding The Nigeria Stock Exchange Gains / Afri Ventures Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 – Apply / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now by chapatti: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Recently, i received a notice from a friend that the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 is out. Well, i do not know how true this could be. But i am going to make this post so that you could apply. Over some couple of days ago, i received a confirmation about the genuity of this recruitment offer and have decided to publish the article in relationship to that. To this end,, i am here to make public to the generality of the public who have been wanting to join the navy the necessary guides on how to get the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017. I f you think i will just jump to the main issue of the day without giving you all the necessary guidelines needed for you to be able to obtain the recruitment form, then you are in for another matter. You should read up the article very well so that you wont have issues while you feel the form. So i show you all that is required in Nigeria Navy Recruitment. NAVY

Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017 Requirements

Below, are the list of all requirements that most be met by those who wish to apply and buy the Nigerian Navy form 2106. Below are the requirements.

1. All Candidates as it where are to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. Applicants to this end should not fail to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
Applicants must note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
To read the full story and apply, click here
Re: The Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now by pointstores(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2016
thx
Re: The Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now by Abimbola29(m): 1:07am On Apr 05, 2016
any 1 who took Navy form should inbox me,oi have the question for the exam will write!am very serious if your intrested here is my email: adesokan.stephen@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

CBN Automates CCI Issuance / 10 Trucks Needed For Hire/contract / Tokunbo Bulldozer D8k For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.