Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose (22253 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by alexlee50: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:
Wike, Fayose and most of their supporters have proved to be barbarians. They kill and maim in the name of election, yet they blame the president who has proved over and over again to be neutral in the elections conducted so far.

I blame PMB for going too soft on the two animals called Wike and Fayose. This is where I like OBJ.

Though I understand that Buhari doesn't want to be accused wrongly of meddling in affairs of states especially the two states being ruled by commedians, but the president needs to wield the big stick on these two Buffoons very early before they become monsters that cannot be tamed.

Bunch of thugs.
who was perpetrating violence in rivers during the election? Who assigned soldiers to amechi?How do you want the president to wield this 'big stick 'on these governors you mentioned?
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by flexyfranky(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:
Wike, Fayose and most of their supporters have proved to be barbarians. They kill and maim in the name of election, yet they blame the president who has proved over and over again to be neutral in the elections conducted so far.

I blame PMB for going too soft on the two animals called Wike and Fayose. This is where I like OBJ.

Though I understand that Buhari doesn't want to be accused wrongly of meddling in affairs of states especially the two states being ruled by commedians, but the president needs to wield the big stick on these two Buffoons very early before they become monsters that cannot be tamed.

Bunch of thugs.
Well, when you say Wike have proved to be a barbarian, to an extent, I don't doubt you cos I myself I'm in ph and I know that prior to this Wike's administration, there has been killings but not to this where you see people get beheaded.

I'm not so sure Wike should be held responsible cos there has not been any proof to that. But all the same, its his administration that's why people are calling him names. That's not my problem anyway cos I'm not in any party but I advocate good governance.

To the area you say the President should wield the big stick, that's an a slap to our democracy. This democracy we are trying to nuture to see if it can grow to b of standard with the Western world? My brother, you will be taking us back to those days of the military. Are you telling me that a governor can not oppose the president anymore cos he is the president?

Do you know how many oppositions the Democrats face from the Republican president, vice versa?

Its high time we stop this mentality of seeing our Presidents as untouchable or a "demi god" where no one can talk to except God himself; maybe that's why we are yet to see a sitting President impeached cos of all this.

My thaught, though.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by PassingShot(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
flexyfranky:
Well, when you say Wike have proved to be a barbarian, to an extent, I don't doubt you cos I myself I'm in ph and I know that prior to this Wike's administration, there has been killings but not to this where you see people get beheaded.

I'm not so sure Wike should be held responsible cos there has not been any proof to that. But all the same, its his administration that's why people are calling him names. That's not my problem anyway cos I'm not in any party but I advocate good governance.

To the area you say the President should wield the big stick, that's an a slap to our democracy. This democracy we are trying to nuture to see if it can grow to b of standard with the Western world? My brother, you will be taking us back to those days of the military. Are you telling me that a governor can not oppose the president anymore cos he is the president?

Do you know how many oppositions the Democrats face from the Republican president, vice versa?

Its high time we stop this mentality of seeing our Presidents as untouchable or a "demi god" where no one can talk to except God himself; maybe that's why we are yet to see a sitting President impeached cos of all this.

My thaught, though.
In very sane societies, including the Western ones you site as examples, the type of political killings that happened in Rivers would definitely have resulted in a state of emergency. So, my asking the president to wield the big stick is in that regard.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by flexyfranky(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:

Bunch of thugs.

Do you know how many oppositions a democratic sitting president face from the Republican governors vice versa?

My thaught, though.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
No time for juveniles and minors alike so keep moving.

Says a depraved sloth.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by networkrecharg: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
CORRUPTION IS OUR PROBLEM...

thunder74:

My concern is you and other innocent Nigerians. I do not eat from APC or PDP bc my sources do not depend on Government budget or contract. You know why?
1. When men are casting down, we shall say there is a lifting.
2. My source is God.
3. I creat jobs and my staff are not owed any salary bc we do not depend on handouts from Govt.
4. My business is blessed and practice is successful
5. I am not rich yet, but I comfortable and contented. I eat what I want not what I see, but things can get better if we have good leaders.
My campaign is for good leadership but not in these present APC leaders and some elements in PDP.
Please wake up, Nigeria is for us all and can get better if we learn to call a spade a spade.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by molas02: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:

Bunch of thugs.
I gav u 1like cus of d clumustic "comedy" aspect of ur write up.....bt to be sincere u talk SHIT
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by albany231: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
eLcastro:
try thinkin b4 u type..don't type den start thinkin...askin who to blame 4 2015 election in rivers/akwa ibom has already bin vindicated with the ongoing rerun in rivers state..b4 dey complained pdp has army,dss,sss,inec,everythin under dia control so dey blame pdp..nw dem dey hav d army,sss,dss,state police,minister,inec,civil defence,international observes everything nd dey stl complainin on who to blame..u no dey tir to look 4 who to blame.?? Abt aks rerun bin peaceful.,again try thinkin b4 u type pls...did any minister came down 2 Aks 2 force d pipo wif army 2 go against there will.,election was done pipo voted who dey wanted..u knw d result so nidless me tellin u...if u knw rivers well.,u will knw a rivers man is a proud man by nature.,we hate bin told wah 2 do..we want a peaceful election buh if u want 2 start pushin us we gonna push back..i said it b4.,will say again..#A billion soldiers won't hold us back "death b4 dishonoured"
[/s]

Go back to primary school cos you wrote trash without making any single sense. Do you even know the meaning of gubernatorial/ Presidential election in my post. You truly have comptehension problem. Mschew
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by PassingShot(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2016
alexlee50:
who was perpetrating violence in rivers during the election? Who assigned soldiers to amechi?How do you want the president to wield this 'big stick 'on these governors you mentioned?
Do you have any evidence that soldiers were assigned to Amaechi apart from his regular security as a minister?

No sane man in his right senses asks who is responsible for the violence in Rivers judging by those who were killed.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Ayiose(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Samunique:
Fayose u are 100% correct on this!!!

#RiverRerun has really exposed Bihari and APC evil agenda for Nigeria to the whole world.
Fayose has never missed it. Take it or leave it his is one of d few voices shaping Nigeria. May God keep & preserve him.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Fayose was quiet when hundreds of people were killed in last years election under Jonathan. The difference between last year and this year is that Wike refused to accept rigging while Amaechi accepted and went to court. The standards have to be same and that was why we all warned about supreme court judgement in favour of killing people and writing arbitrary results done in Rivers State last year.

For any peace to be achieved, the families of those killed by PDP last year must be appeased and a reconciliatory commission established while Wike and all those elected by force will be removed with fresh election conducted by military and foreign/UN electoral staff only...
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by George2016(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has said President Mohammadu Buhari must be held accountable for the violence and loss of lives in Rivers State rerun elections.

Yes, along side with Amaechi.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by kingsfield(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:

Bunch of thugs.
Bunch of thugs because they can't n won' t be intimidated.
Wen BuhariAmaechi was going about making every wia n everytin ungovernable for GEJ, were their heads asked for sacrifice.
I don't support anybody or party, i support democracy.
Plz try n be objective n nt sentimental.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by krokroYansh(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2016
#INECReBAGate grin
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by maestroferddi: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Says a depraved sloth.
Commonsense is not so common after all.

Well, it is understandable.

Given the anonymity of the virtual space, any misguided cat can dare to look at a king.

A situation where any rustic Yemisi, Nkechi or Jummai that can barely string words together to form banal sentences will cultivate the latitude to cast thoughtless aspersions...
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by yemisat: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Sijo01:
Fayose the slayer of booohari cheesy cheesy
Don't think you know what you're saying. No Yoruba man wana die and dey too dey fear! It is only the silly ones in SS!!!
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
Commonsense is not so common after all.

Well, it is understandable.

Given the anonymity of the virtual space, any misguided cat can dare to look at a king.

A situation where any rustic Yemisi, Nkechi or Jummai that can barely string words together to form banal sentences will cultivate the latitude to cast thoughtless aspersions...

In a bid to sound intelligent, you come across as an incoherent imp. I understand the rantings of Wescolo, the raving lunatic more than your disjointed piece of crap.

Keep 'Kinging' on Nairaland. Apparently, this is the only place where you find solace by using words you do not have the slightest idea of their meanings.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by codeME: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Food for thought:
Nigerians are wonderful people. During GEJ era, most of us blamed him for everything, even for what happened in our bedrooms we blamed him, we should not forget that quickly. I thought it is part of us to blame the president for all that happened, why the sudden deviation from that?
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Chemstar: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
This man never dissapoints in displaying his bigotry and stupidity.
Ever since he has been shouting Buhari this Buhari tha, he has never been dignified by a single response from PMB. He wants himself to be percieved has someone who takes on the President and challenges him on every sinlge matter in the nation.
But we are yet to see or hear of him addressing key developmental issues of his state. Or are we to assume now that Ekiti state is now a paradise under the loudmouthed thug such that every indigene of the state are living fine and none of them is suffering. We are yet to hear of any poverty alleviation programmes from his govt. Rather he believes attacking PMB is all about what governance means. Why not leave opposition attacks to his party.He should focus more on governing his state and shout less against the president.

Even a small child knows when to keep shut when he is continually ignored by his mother when crying.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

In a bid to sound intelligent, you come across as an incoherent imp. I understand the rantings of Wescolo, the raving lunatic more than your disjointed piece of crap.

Keep 'Kinging' on Nairaland. Apparently, this is the only place where you find solace by using words you do not have the slightest idea of their meanings.
Make una see this joke o...

When others were paying rapt attention in class/school, only you know what you were doing.

Here and now you are trying to vent your rather infantile frustration on an otherwise innocent party so much so that when viewpoints and nuances that should be glaringly clear to all reasonable minds are made, your simplistic orientation comes to the fore much to the chagrin of all.

Please learn to choose battles with circumspection as the individual here is not in the habit of suffering fools gladly.

Once again, spare a thought in choosing battle...
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by fileswizard1981: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Fayose,Please learn to keep quite!!! People of Ekiti of are yet to enjoy the dividend of democracy.
I don't know your problem with governance at the centre!!!You think am not aware of the funds you do transfer to your immediate younger in Lekki,Lagos in order to boost his investment?
You are only speaking the mind of yourself,as if you are speaking the mind of all.Omo ale jati jati!!!
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by alexlee50: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:

Do you have any evidence that soldiers were assigned to Amaechi apart from his regular security as a minister?

No sane man in his right senses asks who is responsible for the violence in Rivers judging by those who were killed.
thank God u said no sane man would ask who is responsible for the violence in rivers. This is because it is only someone who knows that he has no base in a place and is determined to put his presence by all means that would attempt rigging and perpetrate all sorts of violence to achieve his aim.let me go further by educating you on politics a little, you don't rig in a place that you don't have a base, you rig in places that are your stronghold.this is why someone wants to use the instrument of state to achieve the impossible. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by eLcastro(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
albany231:
[s][/s]

Go back to primary school cos you wrote trash without making any single sense. Do you even know the meaning of gubernatorial/ Presidential election in my post. You truly have comptehension problem. Mschew
#truth is bitter...whr am from dey say a child dat wil die wil surely die.,even if u buy Mr biggs 4 d child...i juz kip watchin apc play rulin nd opposition party themselves....nw u have federal might nd u stl cryin...what apc lack is brain.,even if zombies lyk u r given federal + international might,u stl can't use it in rivers grin grin #btw.,ma gf said she's startin to fall in luv wif wike..should i join apc or remain in pdp nd start searchin for another gf.?
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Dieumerci(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vision4God:
Fayose.... d man wt so much gut.

Na aah!

Fayose.... d man who sees Buhari in his dreams every night.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by albany231: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
eLcastro:
#truth is bitter...whr am from dey say a child dat wil die wil surely die.,even if u buy Mr biggs 4 d child...i juz kip watchin apc play rulin nd opposition party themselves....nw u have federal might nd u stl cryin...what apc lack is brain.,even if zombies lyk u r given federal + international might,u stl can't use it in rivers grin grin #btw.,ma gf said she's startin to fall in luv wif wike..should i join apc or remain in pdp nd start searchin for another gf.?

Kid, stick to my advise and go start from primary school, you are a disgrace to your parents. Read the trash you wrote again and tell me anything meaningful in the crap above. I blame seun for allowing Secondary school student have access to politics section of nairaland. Pathetic
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
Make una see this joke o...

When others were paying rapt attention in class/school, only you know what you were doing.

Here and now you are trying to vent your rather infantile frustration on an otherwise innocent party so much so that when viewpoints and nuances that should be glaringly clear to all reasonable minds are made, your simplistic orientation comes to the fore much to the chagrin of all.

Please learn to choose battles with circumspection as the individual here is not in the habit of suffering fools gladly.

Once again, spare a thought in choosing battle...

A moment of silence for your deep-rooted stup1dity. Honey, I need to get busy now. Bye baby.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by eLcastro(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
albany231:

Kid, stick to my advise and go start from primary school, you are a disgrace to your parents. Read the trash you wrote again and tell me anything meaningful in the crap above. I blame seun for allowing Secondary school student have access to politics section of nairaland. Pathetic
Dis kid is teachin dis grown up a lesson...politics 101 in section.,u knw politics nd yt no member of your family has made it up to cdc chairman...#ewu
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by albany231: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
eLcastro:
Dis kid is teachin dis grown up a lesson...politics 101 in section.,u knw politics nd yt no member of your family has made it up to cdc chairman...#ewu

I can personally feed the ragtag goats you call a family, they are not better than Seddy, my dog. You still live with your old mother in the village and you here making noise, shameless nitwit.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by maestroferddi: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

A moment of silence for your deep-rooted stup1dity. Honey, I need to get busy now. Bye baby.
You are such a funny character, if you ask me.

Which kain yeye busy you come dey form for here?

Anyways, I believe I have laid down the marker. Any further action on my path will amount to an overkill.

After all a man can show some gallant ish to a female even when the recipient is just plain pesky/annoying...
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by MIM77(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari should also be blamed for your inability to process issues properly before spewing rubbish.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by eLcastro(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
albany231:

I can personally feed the ragtag goats you call a family, they are not better than Seddy, my dog. You still live with your old mother in the village and you here making noise, shameless nitwit.
oopz.,i'v bin busy...stl m..#gudnyt
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by ODUBEZE: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
tyson99:
Fayose the dunce
think before you press any button!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdumumuni Jubril Must Go – Reps / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.