Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,473 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? (478 Views)

No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar / If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? by vybzkartel: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Is it OK for a Christian man to be good friends with another man wife or a Christian woman to be great friends with another woman's husband?
What's your take?
Re: Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? by johnydon22(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2016
I hope you are not trying to shagg another man's wife with the usual "sister and "brother" in Christ mumbo jumbo undecided

My wife is allowed a maximum of three male friends The father, the son and the Holy spirit, I don't buy that best friend shiit undecided

even though i don't trust the Holy spirit too, you know like what happened to Mary.. Who will ever trust the dude with his wife
grin
Re: Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2016
johnydon22:
I hope you are not trying to shagg another man's wife with the usual "sister and "brother" in Christ mumbo jumbo undecided

My wife is allowed a maximum of three male friends The father, the son and the Holy spirit, I don't buy that best friend shiit undecided

even though i don't trust the Holy spirit too, you know like what happened to Mary.. Who will ever trust the dude with his wife
grin

Only Joseph was gullible enough to be fooled by the "virgin"... Her lie was to be expected though... She would be stoned to death according to Jewish tradition, so she had to conjure up the biggest lie in history. grin
johnydon22:

grin

Only Joseph was gullible enough to be fooled by the "virgin"... Her lie was to be expected though... She would be stoned to death according to Jewish tradition, so she had to conjure up the biggest lie in history.
Re: Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? by vybzkartel: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Please this thread is for Christians only
I am not party to the Blasphemy of the guys above
Re: Can A Christian. Man Be Very Good Friends With Somebody's Wife? by ATMC(f): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2016
To the pure all things are pure. So I say yes it is okay but it shows the person in question did not find a friend in his or her spouse. And therein lies the problem.

(1) (Reply)

The Substance Of Faith / After Pastor's Wife Buried Alive, Chinese Church Wins Land Battle / Home Based Business For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.