Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ebonyi State 2016 Youwin Competition, Win Grants. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ebonyi State 2016 Youwin Competition, Win Grants. (803 Views)

Please Rate Me And My Girl Friend For Miss Delta State 2016- Pics / Diamond Bank Essay Competition, Win A Lenovo Tablet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State 2016 Youwin Competition, Win Grants. by Erriz(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Apply for Ebonyi State YouWIN Programme to Get
Fund: In the determination of the ministry of
economic empowerment and job creation to
function as a catalyst for the realization of the
vision of His Excellency, the Executive governor of
Ebonyi state, Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi to
graduate Ebonyi state from an economically
backward state to one of the most economically
developed states in Nigeria by the year 2019, the
Ministry of Economic empowerment and job
creation was created.
Ebonyi YOUWIN is an initiative of the ministry,
aimed at identifying Ebonyians with viable
business opportunities that can create jobs,
training them and...... Read more at www.mypromoblog.com/2016/03/ebonyi-state-2016-youwin-competition.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Snake Swallows Another Snake!! / Happy Birthday To Me / Abuja 500 Season 2 Is On The 30th Of April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.