Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Oceanic Result Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Result Out (1496 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Result Out by browne: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2006
hello loveones oceanic bank has started sending the result of the test that was written in oct.kindly check ur mail.goodluck.cheers
Re: Oceanic Result Out by tainzo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2006
have you recieved any mail?and where did you sit for yours.
Cheers cool
Re: Oceanic Result Out by Mishie: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2006
browne, thanks for letting peeps know the test result fr oceanic bank is out, but which of the centres are you refering to. pls. lets try and be as precise and accurate as possible.
we would appreciate your answers to the said questions. meanwhile i guess the best thing is to just call the hr. will do that todasy and hit the house.
more grace y'all.
take care and keep believing!
Re: Oceanic Result Out by uka: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2006
hi mishie, whats d number of the hr? you also should be precise
Re: Oceanic Result Out by OBS: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2006
Pls whic of the results are they sending. is it the ist or the 2nd test. for those of us in calabar we took our 2nd test on the 29 oct. pls clearify me, am bothered
Re: Oceanic Result Out by browne: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2006
hello in response to ur mails the test was written 14th of oct at their training sch at ikeja and its d 1st test .hope u guys r clear ,if not let me know if u have any other ques.ONE LOVE.
Re: Oceanic Result Out by sopesupi(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2006
any body know about the result of the kaduna test in september!!
please almost running out of patience.
thanks
Re: Oceanic Result Out by Obiamaka06: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2006
pls does anyone know about the  Oceanic test written in ibadan in oct, have they started sending results out ?
Re: Oceanic Result Out by OBS: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2006
HELLO BROWNE
IN THE MAIL THEY SENT U, DID THEY TELL U WHEN THE INTERVIEW WILL HOLD OR DID THEY INVITE U FOR A SECOND TEST. AM ASKING BC IN OUR OWN CASE IN CALABAR, WE'VE WRITTEN THE SECOND TEST FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW. I LEARNT FROM FRIENDS WORKING THERE THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE A SECOND TEST BEFORE INTERVIEW. SO PREPARE FOR A SECOND TEST. I ASSURE U THEY WILL REPEAT OVER 90% OF THE QUESTIONS IN THE PREVIOUS ONE.
Re: Oceanic Result Out by Mishie: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2006
hi please could someone who knows about oceanic bannk test held in Joos back in october update me if results are out and if therre has been any interview/2nd test call ups?.thanks
Re: Oceanic Result Out by Fading(f): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2006
I also wrote in Jos.Please if there is any recent information about that side let's know please.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Just Joined So Get Ready To Get A Job / Lng Test Format / U Need This (improve Ur Financial Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.