Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily (2694 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Beardmen(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Have you noticed that beards are everywhere?

It's the latest trend among guys and it look so cool and classy. But the problem is most guys do not know what it involves in growing a beard.

Everyone want to grow a beard but few know what it involves

In this article...am going to tell you 5 tips on how to grow a thicker beard easily.

1. Commit to growing a beard. Seriously...growing a beard takes time and you have to be patient. It's not sharp sharp. I still get calls and emails on our website from guys asking if they can grow beards in less than a month. shocked shocked shocked

Basically give your beards time to grow... A good time frame should be at least a month before you can start seeing beards on your face.

2. Give your beards the tools to grow and shine. Have you ever seen a child grow up to an adult without any form of education or guidance from the parents?

Yes it can and does happen but that child will not grow up well in the society.

Same it is with your beards. As they start to grow and come out, you need to give them the tools they need to grow and nourish them. Things such as a beard oil like this http://www.beardmen.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50 or a beard wax like this one http://www.beardmen.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51 are recommended.

They will moisturize and nourish your beards and help them grow thicker and fuller.

3. Exercise. Yes i know. To reduce belly, you need to exercise. To grow a beard you also need to exercise.

The truth is that exercising helps produces testosterone in your body, which helps in hair growth. It also increases blood circulation which provides all the nutrients your beards need to grow stronger and thicker.

4. Rest and reduce stress. Remember when i talked about testosterone? Stress reduces the production of testosterone and this reduces the rate at which your hair(facial hairs) grow.

Get some rest daily and reduce the stress in your life. You will be amazed at how much your beards will grow after doing this.

5. Healthy eating. How much junk do you feed into your body daily? You need to start eating vegetables and foods rich in proteins.

Your hair is a protein filament so the more protein rich foods you are consuming the more healthier your beards will look.

Basically to grow a thicker beard you need to take of yourself, exercise and eat well.

Also give your beards the tools they need to flourish and grow thicker...like our beard oil on our store online http://www.beardmen.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50.

Do this and you will have a thicker and fuller beard in no time.
Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by acenazt: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
My beard grows extremely fast but its Damn Strong. What should I do. Can't order for ur products yet
Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by bigbrownnn: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
acenazt:
My beard grows extremely fast but its Damn Strong. What should I do. Can't order for ur products yet

grin grin No practicality in all of these! I need sometin that works sharp sharp! Period grin[color=#990000][/color] grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Markbodybuilder: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2017
bigbrownnn:

grin grin No practicality in all of these! I need sometin that works sharp sharp! Period grin[color=#990000][/color] grin

QuĂ­ grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Markbodybuilder: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2017
I use Folliclebeard nutrients to grow my beards & I think the original is avialable in all major supermarkets ! You want thick bear bear.. jus buy follicle for N 1900 only cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Markbodybuilder: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Bigbrownnn hope you read my post

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by bigbrownnn: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Markbodybuilder:
Bigbrownnn hope you read my post

Great read! How can I get it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Markbodybuilder: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2017
bigbrownnn:

Jus send a mail to info@folliclebeard.com requesting for it. You'll be sent the direction to nearest supermarket closest to you where you can buy the Original
Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by bigbrownnn: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Whooa! Thanks mehn. NamastĂȘ cool cool wink

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Chuks511: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2017
bigbrownnn:

I'm on the Follicle Beard ish mehn. Visit a supermarket so you can get the original or better still send an email to info@folliclebeard.com let them direct you on how you can get it or call 07089142263. GBAM! cool cool The pic is the AD I saw on facebook sha

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by bigbrownnn: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Chuks511:

I'm on the Follicle Beard ish mehn. Visit a supermarket so you can get the original or better still send an email to info@folliclebeard.com let them direct you on how you can get it or call 07089142263. GBAM! cool cool The pic is the AD I saw on facebook sha

Thanks Chucks511 shocked cheesy shocked
Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by Chuks511: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigbrownnn:

bigbrownnn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ix0KEpi1V4
Re: How To Grow Thicker Beards Easily by metroid(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Does this product really work

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Shows Off In Sexy Fashion Style / Learn Fashion Design From The Comfort Of Your Home @ Www.fb.com/ismecouture / Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.