Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Best Playstation Game Ever Played - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Playstation Game Ever Played (1430 Views)

Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / Best Mission Game Ever!: / Best PC Game Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by sniperwolf(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by sniperwolf(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2006
The best Ps game I've ever played is Metal Gear Solid, but this ones are interesting though: Devil May Cry, Soul Reaver(Legacy Of Kain),
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by Neoteny(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2006
u are mixing ps1 and ps2 games, although i must say i respect u as a gamer if u really dig soul reaver. did u start with blood omen: legacy of kain on the pc? if u did you'll better understand LoK:SR on the ps1, and subsequent sequels. my best in the series? the original soul reaver on ps and defiance. i h8 soul reaver 2 and all that time-travelling, i h8 blood omen 2, very convoluted story. but defiance: wow. me fooled thinking kain was the baddie all along, until defiance.

dont really get MGS. cinematic, true, but all*dat*dialog*drives*me*nuts!!

devil may cry?hmmm. interesting concept, but crass hero talk ("flock off featherface"wink, dante really needs a better script and dialog coach. maybe the guy from soul reaver ("beyond the ruins of ur former stronghold and above the gardens of the dead, ur brother melchia awaits, "wink
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by gbadex1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2006
The best game to ever grace the Playstation is GOD OF WAR! Gbam!
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by CrazyMan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2006
I think it's Medal of Honour
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by nt4dmasses(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2006
gbade. x:

The best game to ever grace the Playstation is GOD OF WAR! Gbam!
God bless you. I never tot the game wuz cool untilI increased the difficulty. Men I saw hell. For now GOD OF WAR is the God in PS2. Dig it or Dis it.
Re: The Best Playstation Game Ever Played by WebMonk(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2006
Devil May Cry? Which one? Favorite is DMC3. Followed by the prince of persia trilogy (sands of time, warroir within and the two thrones). And to think the special edition of DMC3 features his brother vergil as a playable character! it doesn't get better than that. (Nobody should shoot me if i haven't finished god of War. some idiot broke it when i was halfway cry)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Ps3 / How Do I Know The Gigabytes Of Ps3 / Best Online Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.