Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) (20213 Views)

Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by janzguy: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Operatives of the Gender Department of Lagos State Police Command are currently investigating a 26-year-old man for allegedly kidnapping a seven months old baby. Vanguard learned that the suspect, identified as Happiness Umaru, was intercepted at Eric Moore in Surulere by policemen attached to the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, at about 10p.m. on March 16. It was gathered that during interrogation Umaru initially claimed to be the biological father of the baby. He later confessed that he found the baby around Ijora Railway, when he went into a bush to answer the call of nature.

After the case was transferred to the Gender Department for further investigation, officers from the unit visited the scene of the incident, where they located the biological mother of the baby.

The suspect, Happiness Umaru and the stolen toddler.

Mother’s account

The suspect, Happiness Umaru and the stolen toddler. According to the mother of the baby, Patricia Victor, “I laid my seven months old baby (Favour Victor) on the bed inside my house at about 8p.m., to buy food for my son.

“By the time I returned with the food for my older son, my baby had disappeared. I raised alarm and neighbours joined me in the search all thorough the night, but we did not find him.

“I did not know that police officers had arrested the man who stole my baby. Luckily, when they came the next day to investigate the case, they located me.” The baby has been released to the mother, while Happiness Umaru, the suspect, will be charged to court today.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/man-steals-7-month-old-baby/

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Thank you God for saving this little child from the hand of evil man.

26 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by boman2014: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Luckylife:
God of
THUNDER!!!!!
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by xreal: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Stealing baby for what, to 'dismantle' and sell in parts?

GOD punish the man.

6 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
The police did well on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Why do u want me to believe this grand pa is 26 years

Football age obviously

That's his immediate elder brother tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by menix(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
That woman deserves 7 slap..
If no one was at home, why not go along with the baby or lock your door, instead u go do amebo come dey claim purchasing officer.

Well, for that Zombie called Umaru, he needs to name his members for onward transmission to the dungeon in kirikiri...

17 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by ylaa(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
ghhhh
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
I can count the ribs on the man's chest' it's so dry because the dullard has refused to help
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2016
OP you sure say that man na 26-year-old sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Aromas: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2016
boman2014:
THUNDER!!!!!
Will strike him to death
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Truefederalism(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by lycann(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
How could these people even sleep at night..

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by VellyG(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
This man is 38 .. Tell me sometin else

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Physically, directly or indirectly, the police are protecting u...apart from God being supreme in caring.

Nice job NPF.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by lilmax(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by mrbyron(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
26? May be that's when he became born again cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nelsizzy(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Ritualist......smh
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2016
26 yrs old? shocked

Poverty don make that guy look way above 40 o grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Na wa o.

Football age
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Thank God!

The lust for money has turned humans into predatory beasts with no feelings for preys.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Some people are more wicked than the devil. He never even thought of what the mother will feel.
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Chascop:
Buhari again

OK....I see you regard Buhari as a god.Since in your opinion, he can do and undo. I hope you have your altar to Buhari constructed in your house, and I hope you are making the right offerings every morning.

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
I just clocked 8 yrs last week
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2572021/see-alleged-23-year-old-ghanaian-footballer

September 2015. Stale

pyyxxaro:
Why do u want me to believe this grand pa is 26 years

Football age obviously

That's his immediate elder brother tongue
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase!He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?" She answered "To my mother".The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!.
grin

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by jamex93(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Innocent baby fa

Wicked man with a wicked heart

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by Pavore9: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Thank God! The child is really favoured!
Re: Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) by hrykanu231(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
That dude isn't 26, the caption should be "a man in his mid-40's arrested for kidnapping"
We need to go back and start a crusade to restore our morales in this society. Too much crime and ills in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Releases Emergency Number, Social Media Contact / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun / How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.