Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Opening For Marketing Career In A New Telecom Company Im Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opening For Marketing Career In A New Telecom Company Im Nigeria (958 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A New Telecom Company / New Telecom Company Near Nnpc (wuse Market Side)? / Mubadala,new Telecom Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening For Marketing Career In A New Telecom Company Im Nigeria by langbas(m): 3:19am On Jul 23, 2009
There is bright career opening for Head of Marketing in a new Telecom Company just making in-roads into Nigeria. The Job requires the prospective candidates to have a good understanding of the Travel Industry in Nigeria. Interested candidates may get in touch with me
Re: Opening For Marketing Career In A New Telecom Company Im Nigeria by segxy1: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Langbas
Insert Quote
There is bright career opening for Head of Marketing in a new Telecom Company just making in-roads into Nigeria. The Job requires the prospective candidates to have a good understanding of the Travel Industry in Nigeria. Interested candidates may get in touch with me

Pls can't you read and comprehend in this era of simple understanding. Your post said they nay get intouch with you no email, no contact add, no phone numbers then why are you wasting people's precious time is it because you have access to OSOFREE internet. Please if you want to mke impact here be more sensitive snd reasonable, anyway i'am sorry you can state the name of the company for the house now and the email address okay!

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Jobs @ Nut, Waec, Actionaid, Etc / Marketing/sales Executive Needed!. At Mulak Investment Ltd. / Enjoy Free 24hours Internet Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.