Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat (41574 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by younglio(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
It will be better if PDP take over the Senate house so that Buhari will sit well and face the situation of these country.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by emerged01(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Don't care!!!!!! Saraki must go
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Alezy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

And what you failed to understand from my post is that I'd rather have the PDP control the Senate than have Saraki set free because of the risk of that happening.

That's cheap and senseless blackmail.
So do u think buhari would wanna risk that?
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by sunnex2: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

What part of my post do you want clarified?

It is quite pathetic that APC had set the train moving, all they need to do now is to fold their hands and watch in fact pray that they are not disgraced. True Saraki has more than 9 diehards in Senate. It's unfortunate.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by wiseoneking: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:
Lol Saraki is too desperate.

So he is now suggesting we should leave him alone else PDP would have a chance to make a comeback in the Senate? Since when did 46 + 6 = 57? (That's even if the opposition wins all 6 seats)

The APC is in firm control of the Senate and Saraki will continue to face justice come hell or highwater.
You lack the basic knowledge here. Out of the so called 57 apc senators, 9 of them voted for saraki as senate president. Many aggrieved apc senators will always go for saraki
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by MoneyGreen(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
temitemi1:
PDP ti take over! Iya laya apc grin
for your dream abi? iRobot oshi.. But wait o, do robots hve dreams? grin
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by MoneyGreen(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

So he is now suggesting we should leave him alone else PDP would have a chance to make a comeback in the Senate? Since when did 46 + 6 = 57? (That's even if the opposition wins all 6 seats)

The APC is in firm control of the Senate and Saraki will continue to face justice come hell or highwater.
Jaam-jaam
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
rusher14:
I personally do not care.

Saraki face your trial.

Simple!
u're d funniest commentator ever!
Really, u dont care?
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Day11(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mere speculations on nairaland daily. angry
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kog45:
if na kwara state forget it,irrespective of political party saraki belong to he w always win.

He should test his popularity and defect!!

Ngige tried it and failed

Amaechi tried it and failed

Chimaroke Nnamani tried it and failed in Enugu

Orji uzor kalu tried it and failed in Abia

So many more examples!!

Defect and lose out woefully!!

Saraki knows that already, and with the fact that Kwara people already hate him, it will cement his eviction!!

Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by engrhorla(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
LudaChriz:
The Senate belongs to the PDP, we will finally capture it

Ta ni iwo? Jowo, so fun mi!
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Pavarottii(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

So u think they will push Saraki out and he won't defect with his followers to PDP?
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by goodvision12(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
How sweet it would be if PDP controlled the National Assembly. Maybe that's when Buhari would really sit up and act to redeem his party's bruised face.
you are absolutely correct.

Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by AfroKnight: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP has been leading since day one. They installed Saraki and edited the standing rules to fix their man (Ekweremadu) there. Then they voted in a first time senator (Akpabio) as minority leader.

We have been dealing with PDP at the helms. Nothing new. This blackmail is dead on arrival.

Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by LeeTaurus05(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I luv Nigeria politics, D platform is full of drama. Figure cross.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by blackpanda: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
How sweet it would be if PDP controlled the National Assembly. Maybe that's when Buhari would really sit up and act to redeem his party's bruised face.

Are u not tired of corruption and impunity?? You wanna go back to the days of exchange of ghana must go? Haba
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Samuel2337(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Deen77:

For that we should now leave him alone ?
you should know before that PDP and corruption are synonymous
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by great664(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
olassy239:
i thought u wailers says no APC member is being prosecuted
where dis one from jump out to comment rubbish? Hello? you are off topic so check the first quote before commenting...

BTW I prefer to be a wailer than a certified ZOMBIE. Now jump enter lagoon
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Kazrem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
I can bet with anything that if saraki goes down and any PDP member Ekweremadu especially becomes SP, he won't last.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by ihatesycophant(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

God give brain but never tell how to use it. In your demented brain, you don't know that APC members are not one or together, there's division between them. Not less than 20 of APC members will support PDP candidate because of the power tussle in their ranks. Next time use your brain well and stop been childish like my little son.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by Marvinspeed(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

He should test his popularity and defect!!

Ngige tried it and failed

Amaechi tried it and failed

Chimaroke Nnamani tried it and failed in Enugu

Orji uzor kalu tried it and failed in Abia

So many more examples!!

Defect and lose out woefully!!

Saraki knows that already, and with the fact that Kwara people already hate him, it will cement his eviction!!

The Saraki family owns Kwara state. I serve there so I know this. He can never lose in Kwara State
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Marvinspeed:

The Saraki family owns Kwara state. I serve there so I know this. He can never lose in Kwara State

The same way Nnamani controlled Enugu

Same way Orji uzor Kalu controlled Abia

They left the popular party in their state, and they all lost woefully!!

Let's see if Saraki will have the guts to defect!!
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by feeloscar(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
obongtunji:

What you fail to understand is that, Saraki has about 7 or 9 loyalists in the APC and if he is shown the way out those loyalists will work for PDP naturally.
For where? They will not go anywhere.
Re: Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat by SamiraF: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
APC is a Brand in the SW, NE, NW, NC....

Ask the senators that decamped to AD in oyo state if they ever made it back!!

Let Saraki defect to PDP and he will see for himself if he will ever come back to the senate and all other APC senators from the regions I mentioned!!

Defect to PDP and risk losing your seat!!

Saraki knows that, so he is being carefull!!

They don't need to defect though. They can vote as they please, should the need unexpectedly arise.

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army