Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. (494 Views)

Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. by Afroconnect: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
It's appalling to me,indeed am seething with anger to witness this sort of sham and open show of killings and madness,being described as an election.

The Rivers senatorial elections,ought to be nullified,killers arrested and prosecuted, before it is re-contested.

Buhari had gave several interviews about dealing decisively with sponsors and perpetrators of electoral violence. Up till today,almost three hundred souls of Nigerian citizens have been killed by politicians using their foot soldiers,all in a bid to snatch power.

I ask, what are politicians seeking for power for?

Is it to serve the people,or their selfish interests?

It is better to have a power vaccum than to have criminals and dumb killers as political office holders.

Nigeria is bleeped,if after all these killings and reports of ballot snatching and electoral officers killing/kidnappings are undermined and the election results accepted. This is not an election. Buhari pls arrest the killers,you promised us that impunity will cease in your reign,why allow innocent Nigerians to suffer and die...
Re: Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. by talktimi(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Why won't he tolerate something being perpetrated by his party members, if its you nko ?
Re: Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. by lawrsmith(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Afroconnect:
It's appalling to me,indeed am seething with anger to witness this sort of sham and open show of killings and madness,being described as an election.

The Rivers senatorial elections,ought to be nullified,killers arrested and prosecuted, before it is re-contested.

Buhari had gave several interviews about dealing decisively with sponsors and perpetrators of electoral violence. Up till today,almost three hundred souls of Nigerian citizens have been killed by politicians using their foot soldiers,all in a bid to snatch power.

I ask, what are politicians seeking for power for?

Is it to serve the people,or their selfish interests?

It is better to have a power vaccum than to have criminals and dumb killers as political office holders.

Nigeria is bleeped,if after all these killings and reports of ballot snatching and electoral officers killing/kidnappings are undermined and the election results accepted. This is not an election. Buhari pls arrest the killers,you promised us that impunity will cease in your reign,why allow innocent Nigerians to suffer and die...
because their political ambition is worth more than blood of million Nigerians. bro do you know whom you are talking to ? you are referring to " Mr. I will making the government ungovernable? you are talking to mr. if what happen in 2011 happen in 2015 bulls and baboo will soak in blood. so what do you want him to do? the guy is enjoying the killing. so stop wondering.
Re: Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. by SleekMallam: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2016
It is on record that a lot more Nigerians are dead cos of hunger as a result of Buhari lack of clear cut economic roadmap than any election violence in the last 10 months. It is a truism that an hungry man is an angry man. Nigerians are HUNGRY!
Re: Its Shameful That Buhari Being President Is Tolerating Election Killings. by Pedropa: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari is in whatever part of zoo he is in, having orgasm and feeling of ecstacy over the death of Easterners. Tell me what part of Eastern states that has not tested death in this evil administration.

God dey, my belief and He is already in action.

(1) (Reply)

US Import Of Nigerian Crude Hits Three-year High / As Buhari Battles Unpopularity, Presidency To Begin Nationwide Town Hall Meeting / Nairalander Open Letter To Minister For Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.