Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

On Call Driver Available And Based In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On Call Driver Available And Based In Abuja (474 Views)

Please You Must Be Young And Based In Ibadan / Uber Driver Available On Weekly Payment Or Hire Purchase / I'm A Good Driver ( Available To Work Pls Employed Me.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Call Driver Available And Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Dear Nairalander, your assistance and/or hint is appreciated as I need jobs/contracts as much as possible. I possess quite a versatile driving skill and would love to put my passion to work.

Are you an organization/institution that moves/transports staff/goods or services frequently outside Abuja?

Are you an individual, businessman/woman that occasionally travels outside Abuja or engages on business trips frequently? Are you and individual/institution who wants your vehicle(s) delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria?

Are you mobile and wish to run some errands but unable to owing to some busy/tight schedule?

Am willing to undertake any form of contract driving on a long/short term basis as required. You can call at 08098791557 or send me an email at ayoola.funso@gmail.com with any tasks you want carried out.

Please help a brother as this is a young business yet to blossom to it full potential. Anything you want at all will be done efficiently and effortlessly.

(1) (Reply)

Bookkeeper / HR Manager Vacancy / Please Help Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.