Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer (566 Views)

E-commerce Developer Needed / Blogger Urgently Wanted / (Closed) Data Entry Officer Urgently Wanted - Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer by lordweezy(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Oxyglobal Nig Ltd is seeking a creative and experienced Web Designer (e-commerce content development and Marketing)
to join our rapidly growing Ecommerce team. We are looking to fill a full-time position for an experienced, talented web designer who focuses on minimal, clean, thoughtful user interfaces while also ensuring that graphic elements and content marketing are used intentionally to enhance the customer's experience and target. This person should be passionate and proactive in keeping up with the latest web design styles and technology but also have the ability to differentiate a short-term trend from a long-term branding solution. The designer that joins our team will work directly with our management to develop and implement designs that are realized from creative, user-tested wireframes and design prototypes.
We are open to considering remote employees for this position however remote employees need to show success in working remotely with employers or clients previously and also have the ability to demonstrate through specific examples how communication and project deliverables were managed.

Job Description
The ideal candidate is a UI/UX ninja, motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming with front end developer background. Position will not
just be writing code, but create a best-of-industry oxyglobal web presence.

Responsibilities
• Responsible for the design, layout and coding of web pages (desktop, responsive, mobile), applications and email templates
• Optimize for search engines, usability and accessibility
• Implement cockpit configurations - Product Cockpit, CMS
• Participate in user interface design for projects
• Create mocks and prototypes for usability testing
• Create CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
Qualifications
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is key. Requires at least 5 years related experience with the following knowledge, skills and abilities;
• Strong SEO understanding
• Responsive design expert
• Strong front-end experience; HTML (5)/CSS (3)/JavaScript/jQuery/Bootstrap/Responsive
• Design capabilities; Photoshop/PSD and HTML5 wire framing
• Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP
• Experience with mobile web application development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• hybris front-end familiarity is strongly suggested
• Spring and JSPs knowledge are suggested
• Experience working within Ecommerce project teams is a plus
• hybris certification is a plus

Closing date: 30/03/2016
To apply mail cv to careers@oxyglobalservices.com
Re: Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer by ediko5(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
how much is the pay?

4 Likes

Re: Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer by yomalex(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2016
ediko5:
how much is the pay?
that's the question o cos someone with all the outlined is better off as a freelancer unless the pay is huge
Re: Urgently Wanted An Experienced E-commerce Developer by centvictor(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'm a professional Web Developer with many years Experience in Web/Software development(OOP:-PHP,JAVA,MYSQL,HTML5,CSS3 and C++). contact me on 08064316861(i'm available on whatsapp), so i can share my portfolio with you. Thanking you.

BR,
Chukwuma.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Naija Google Adsense Contact If You Have Any For Sale / Webmasters Help Needed **I Need A Good Host That Support Wordpress**help Please / Any Implications On Hosting .ng On Hostgator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.