Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Do I Get A Free VPN Service? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Get A Free VPN Service? (905 Views)

Opera PC Browser Now Comes With Built In Unlimited VPN Service / What's The Best VPN Service? / Ways To Pay For A VPN Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Free VPN Service? by Osoca(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
No vpn is free, they all will make you pay one way or the other so is best for you to pay with money that way you will know the price.

see it this way. we all know that vpn is a hosted service, so what makes you think that someone will hand it to you for free?

Most vpn service will always make you view their ad for some seconds before redirecting you to another site that they want plus you know that it a free service meaning thousand of people will be cramped on one ip address thereby slowing down your Internet speed.

most free vpn users normally use vpn for illegal activities so most secured site might have black listed the free ip address your free vpn allocated to you plus you have a public ip address meaning any body can find it.
The list goes on and on..

Well the only good side to it, is that it is free but I personally think that it is not worth the risk and stress.

Going for cheap quality vpn services
Is what I will advice, you will get a good list of that on this site www.downloadvpn.org

(1) (Reply)

Original Printers,inks And Toners Available At Best Prices. / I Need Moderator's Attention!! / String Of Errors By Kickass Boss Artem Vaulin Leading To His Takedown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.