Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,256 members, 7,846,175 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Discussing Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Discussing Business. (315 Views)

Omega Ministry Bars Members From Discussing Apostle Suleiman’s Sexual Escapades / Discussing The Components Of A Refrigerator And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussing Business. by MARKGREAT(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
My names are Bro. Pst. Mr Mark Great Adam. I leave at Asokoro Abuja.

Any interested and trusted person or businessman and woman here, you listen to me.

Iam the Owner of the " THE GREAT VENTURE NIG LTD" I deal with building materials here in Abuja such as Tiles, cement and block.

On the 19 of December last year my block machine was sold by my security and the case is still with the police. Also, early January this year I gave one Mr Musa who used to supply me dangote cement small small, I gave him cash money for 600bags till date I have not seen him. I told it to dangote obajana cement supervisor.

How hard to believe it but is the truth. Iam looking for who will do business with me of tiles and cement where Iam at Abuja. You may as well be in any state or Abuja. Let us have a concrete agreement. And God will help us.

Any interested person call: 08037299147 Facebook: Mark pastor Adam

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Understanding. / What Lights Your Fire? / Moreover Its Inventors Besides F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.