Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

See What Peter Okoye Said About Psquare! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Peter Okoye Said About Psquare! (341 Views)

Psquare: Peter Finally Opens Up On 4-year Family Feud / Kelvin Hart Celebrates His Wife Read What He Said About Her / See What Peter Okoye Said About Psquare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Peter Okoye Said About Psquare! by Basilita123(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Following what is being perceived as a split of Africa’s biggest singing duo, P-Square, one-half of the group, Peter Okoye has said that they will still do projects together. This is against the backdrop of many of their fans urging the twin brothers to come back together as Psquare.

Explaining on his Instagram page last Saturday, Peter noted that henceforth, they would have separate music-managers as he would no longer have anything to do with the elder brother, Jude Engees.

Peter further stated that there’s nothing wrong with doing separate projects while still being together as P-Square.

“For the public record, I don’t have any issues with my brother Paul the only problem I have is with the management which I have disassociated myself with. There is a clear line between family and business, and Jude remains my brother; he is just no longer myClick Here To See Find Out The Full Story

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Meet With My BIRTHDAY MATES / Telecoms Operators Should Stop Listening To Our Calls / Myths In Regards With $1 Hosting And Other Related Hosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.