Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. (3036 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by hbrednic: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2009
Beaf:

shocked
Kai! Mere hunters on holiday from trapping grasscutters now want to commit suicide!
Their loved ones should warn them that rat traps arent the equal of heavy duty machine guns.

Only coffin builders could have given OPC such bad advice. . . Fight MEND ke! Wa shere!

@beaf
you well atall? grin grin grin
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by onyengbu1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
Beaf:

shocked
Kai! Mere hunters on holiday from trapping grasscutters now want to commit suicide!
Their loved ones should warn them that rat traps arent the equal of heavy duty machine guns.

Only coffin builders could have given OPC such bad advice. . . Fight MEND ke! Wa shere!

grin grin grin

Una no go kill peson for this nairaland.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by smooooooth: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
@post.

for ya mind, na only yoruba's get dieties. u berra wake up. even your god's wont bring cutlass, brooms, eggs and red piece of cloth to a gun fight,

unless of cos they are as stupid as you. mend is no childs' play. i wish it was possible to have a tribal war btw mend and opc, make them help una

shut una running mouth, but we know its not possible, cos una no even know where mend dey, and they have the real issue (FG) to deal with. so u

guys shld just go about doing what u know how to do best-runnuing your yoruba gutter mouth.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by ndelta1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
I wonder what dey are up to, i mean the OPC. MEND is not at WAR with any tribe or race but vent its AnGeR on FG, for the way they handle the whole ND stuffs, tell me is Atlas Cove now owned by YCE/OPC, may be they have stake in It. hear o yea OPC, face the most important, fight the good fight against the FG or keep quite, Nigerdelta contains different ethnic nationality and have lent his lesson of UNITY, unite to fight PDP and lets return to the start
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by chukxy44(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
y all the truma, can't u people see that the OPC simply want cheap publicity, for a long time now every paper has been celebrating MEND there by relegating OPC to he bench now they want their own dose of media attension
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Mowire: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
THIS STORY IS DEFINITELY FALSE.

However I am of the firm believe that it is a Yorubas who are short of sound reasoning capacity will think that the now criminal-tout filled-land stealing-murdrous OPC is the proper army to look to for the defence of Yoruba land. One the OPC you have today is not OPC army that was being formed b4 the death of Abacha, that one was an army not the thugs we now have.

As for YCE, I don't think they should be taken seriously. Is this not the organisation formed solely to counter the anti-Obansanjo stance of Afenifere in the early days of Obj's presidency. Their position has never been representative of majority Yoruba standing.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by nuemann: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well OPC and Y-Boys think what you like we go arrive and when we set to leave none of you will be a barrier I promise you that. @Bubapapa We do not care about what you think or conjure up, we are not the EFCC or ICPC ours is a fight for freedom or our will to live healthily and freely like you do in the West. Bitumen for West you do not have the political will to harness it with the Professors and universities wey full there.

How many univerisities dey Niger Delta? how many dey West? Abi na Cocoa Money? Federal installations must go! then RESOURCE CONTROL go take shape, lets see how you rebuild with Cocoa money!

The courthouses are filled with Y-people yet they are influenced to bring injustices to the Niger Deltan, They use the press wey full of Y people, All Oil coy pack leave us go Lagos go Headquarter , we go see!

What have your youths got? nOthing only smuggling or cocains, singing uncreative and uninspirational noise, engaging in Yahoo and the likes we dey come. Try ME and se the eND> If I nor MEND your life and that of all your likes wey no wan grow!
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by ThinkRait: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
Funny thread!

The comments in this thread are fit for the Jokes Section.

U can continue d OPC- MEND argument. Our leaders will continue their LOOTING strategy sessions.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Mowire: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
nuemann:

How many univerisities (Federal)dey Niger Delta? how many dey West? Abi na Cocoa Money?

You may need to find out when those universities were established relative to when oil began to be the only income source of Nigeria. Then you will be able to judge your claim.

As for stae universities, I know with certainty that the nonexistence or the poor standard thereof is the full resposibility of the you corrupt political leaders in the ND and some of the leaders of your MEND are part of them (I know 'cos I was on site for the construction of Alams' NDU in its original site).
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Eziachi: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
babapupa:

Eziachi-

I see say u no fit answer my question, maybe one of these clueless MEND supporter fit help u answer.

What is your question? and keep it short, simple, reasonable and meaningful.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by agitator: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
make una leave mumu them alone, see intelligent Soyinka yarn: "And it is very dangerous and far more dangerous than even the explosion which took place on the Atlas Cove. The kind of language that is used to classify it as ethnic attack is fraught with dangers, not only for the Yoruba people, not just for Lagos State, but also for the entire nation and I think that elders, especially those who called themselves elders and therefore leaders of thought and leaders of reactions and responses, have to be far more guarded in their language. The facility that was blown up, I am not aware that it was labelled Yoruba oil depot. I haven’t seen any Benin Oil Depot, I haven’t seen any Hausa Oil Depot. I haven’t even seen any Ijaw Oil Depot."

Full story http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/july/24/national-24-07-2009-01.htm
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Ezeachi-

My questions again. and any of your fellow MEND supporters fit help you.

What do you want?
More money?
More oil to bunker?
More money for your leaqders to take to babalawo to help get back your mojo?
more money for your greedy leaders to go spend on mansions in London, France and America?
Did you and mend go after Sam Edem Chairman Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC) for embezzling and spending 1 BILLION Naira/your money on rituals and babalawo to regain his manhood?
What happened to all the statutory allocation money and 11% of Nigeria's oil wealth?
What did they do with it? Who is pocketing the money?
what environmental and pollution laws have your leaders enacted and enforced and do they care or give a shit?
What happened to Ibori?
What happened to Odili?
What happened to Alamieyeseigha? we all know what he did.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2009
@nuemann

That is all you have, nothing but misguided hate rants. You still can't tell us how your anti yoruba rants is gonna help your people, how it's gonna prevent your leaders from stealing your resources and abusing your people.

Of what use is your freedom when your crooked leaders are still available to steal you dry and keep you and your people down for many years to come?

Why don't you spend a little time worying about that instead of taking panadol for your perceived youruba people's problem, or is just that you can't eat, sleep or feel better till you convince your self that you have to rant against youruba people to make your problems go away while your own leaders, the people charged to look after and protect you and your people are doing you wrong.

My friend, like I said, it doesn't matter what freedom you get or what resources the feds sends to the delta, your leaders and MEND will always make sure it never gets to your people, Just like they've been doing since day one.

You dummies are so tribaly stupid that you'd rather forget and worry less about your own problems and spend your entire existence fixated on other people and irrelevant nonsense. Challenge your energy towards helping your people.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by nuemann: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Mowire, Now you are getting this thing wrong. I want to respect you a human because you have time and mind to stick here and not there pasting emails and spamming like your folks and hommies do? I said Universities and you say 'Federal' Well, I wasn't referring to the time line. I only meant their running and financing have always been the Oil Money, no qualms thought (Cos we are ONE NIGERIA!)

My grouse is, since you have chose to dub us touts and militants because we decide to fight for a cause that was brought about by the senseless killings (Warri Crisis- and the other crisis you hear are FG induced) and under development that has resulted in brain drain (EDO axis) Crime; Yahoo Boys(Lagos and Oyo axis) sickness and diseases (Guinea worm, VVF, cholera)- (Northern Axis) and so many others. In the midst of countless oil windfalls.

If we are wrong or fight a wrong cause then let the Universities dons and graduates do something to halt the looting, create an avenue to spend the money on repairing the Nation. See when you talk of Governors and our state officials, I wonder what you mean; are you by extension asking us to secede, like watch and guide the actions of Governors that are guide and controlled from the top. Pity your Common sense, see the logic my brother, if you worry the root, the stem will be affected and so is the branches - and in terms of your lofty Yoruba people losing lives, sacrifices are inevitable we have paid more than enough for Nigeria and Nigerians already, it's high time we face the facts and drive the fulanis back to the Ranches and let those who are managers run the nation!
The Academia has failed, so is the time bestowed elder statesmen, Wole Soyinka and Nadeco lends their support please do not hate. Contribute to this cause and lets stop DIMEJI, DAVID MARK and Yar' Adua's 7 point I-wan-die crew killing this nation for us and our dreams!
Your smart grand Children will ask you Daddy, were your tribes and Yoruba people not part of the southern protectorate?

Better ask forgiveness than permission! Rise up people, SAY NO to mortgaging your children's future!
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by nuemann: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bubapupa.
Alams and other Southern governors were no saints but they started a cause only after they realized an elder stateman; OBJ cannot be trusted anymore! They started Resources Control and this portends great danger for the Thiefing plans and strategies of third term, But come We have the EFCC, ICPC and the Police so I will drop that. Alams was set up by OBJ and Ibori was confronted with the abestos case, Odili was bought over. If you take the fight to wards and constituency the Feds will send their Soldiers down to the ND and kill our pple for nothing and we do not want that.
Let the Law efforce hold them responsible, The thing you do not understand is that the states are powerless like it happened in Ekiti re-run election; it was orchestrated by ABJ and acted according to script, will you kill rival political party members for that? Abuja announced the result of most of the ND states at Abuja when elections were barely to commence in the states.

Lets come together and fight a common cause, stop the hate because your elders haven't really been helpful over the years! so shut up and lets put our heads together! We plan to cut oil transport to the North!

Thats the plans.

Never be sorry for your conscience's decision.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by ikeyman00(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
[size=20pt]TRait upon trait[/size]

wole soyinka abeg tell those tribalistic tribe to keep quiet for good shocked
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ nuemann

Dude, all I'm saying is your anti yoruba and OPC rants is not gonna help your people, you're misplacing and misusing your energy so take your own advice and STFU and quit making useless efcc excuses for your leaders. How do you justify blowing up innocent people while the real perpetrators  and evil people who are setting your people back are walking around and chilling in multi million dollar mansions? MEND don't know how to blow 'em up  they are invisible to MEND or they are the main people behind MEND?

Are your leaders not part f the same corrupt and rotten government? Are they not the same people speaking for and representing you and your communities in Abuja, are they not the same people diverting your resources? I just get the reason and logic behind sidestepping your problems and go blow other people up. What do you want me to join hands for? to go kill innocent people while the main vampires are right there in your communities and Abuja?

Like I said before, it matters not what freedom you get, what money or resources the feds sends to the delta region, it's still gonna be looted and the good people of the delta are sadly gonna keep on suffering.

Clean your house 1st before running around blowing up other people, charity begins at home. That's what sensible and reasonable people do.

Once again, running around spitting the same old tired Yoruba people and OPC nonsense as if your last breath depends on it is not gonna develop the delta or help the people of the delta.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Beaf: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
babapupa:

~~~Once again, running around spitting the same old tired Yoruba people and OPC nonsense as if your last breath depends on it is not gonna develop the delta or help the people of the delta.~~~

Foolish member of OPC!
You are even too stupid to listen to the nobel laureate Wole Soyinka, the only wise man from your village!

Bring out your fellow hunters to fight MEND if you're so pained, instead of running your dirty mouth. You think people are frying akara?
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
lmao, No wonder that place is messed up.

Once again, running around spitting the same old tired Yoruba people and OPC nonsense as if your last breath depends on it is not gonna develop the delta or help the people of the delta.

Clean your house 1st before running around blowing up other people, charity begins at home. That's what sensible and reasonable people do

Ode. Deal with it or kill yourself.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Epiphany(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
babapupa:

lmao, No wonder that place is messed up.

Clean your house 1st before running around blowing up other people, charity begins at home. That's what sensible and reasonable people do

Ode. Deal with it or kill yourself.

Eh, @babapupa, Wole Soyinka (a prominent Yoruba man) has finally spoken out o! His views are similar to mine. Kindly read these views

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-300692.0.html
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
Epiphany ,

Yes, I'm on the same page with W.Shoyinka. The clowns yelling OPC this and youruba are perpetrating the same BS they are denouncing

I support the struggle in the delta because we're in the same boat and injustice is injustice in the name of humanity regardless of the geographical location.

@ least the delta states got their money for 8 years under obasanjo, just too bad every dime got stolen, Lagos state didn't get shit but they hung in there and fought for their survival and it's paying off.

The fact is, taking the battle to your friends and major supporters doorsteps sounds ill advised and misguided. Not all federal targets are good target, you need friends and supporters, not enemies.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by deb(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2009

wole soyinka abeg tell those tribalistic tribe to keep quiet for good Shocked

Could you, the no.1 tribalist on NL, have made a detrabalized statement like Wole Soyinka
if the current issue was vice versa?
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by sley4life(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2009
OPC are lazy bazzztard
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by sley4life(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2009
OPC cant destroy anybody physically. Except dem wan use egg
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by mccloud224(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
Egg abi?

Only in Africa. angry
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
The OPC have served their purpose well in the past, now they are simply LASTMA, LAWMA and the occasional Night-guard who spies for robbers when you are not around, they are too hungry to think of killing anybody talk-less of wasting eggs they should be eating
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Beaf: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

The OPC have served their purpose well in the past, now they are simply LASTMA, LAWMA and the occasional Night-guard who spies for robbers when you are not around, they are too hungry to think of killing anybody talk-less of wasting eggs they should be eating

Unu go kill person finally for NL o! grin grin grin

babupupa says they are the new Odua judiciary and border controls. shocked shocked shocked
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by jona2: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election / "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks / Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.