Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google (10198 Views)

What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? / Seo Brainbox + Traffic Thunder: Rank Your Keywords On Search Engine 1st Page / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by ojasweb(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Spolymer:
I blog on windows 10, but most of the time when I search Smt related to it, it brings me windows 7 and 8 search queries. So i depend on footer links in Google search engine itself. Is there any alt to planner that register new keywords quickly?

There are other keywords tools that you can as well use to search for the best keywords, but most of them also rely on the results they got from google keywords planner. If you still don't get the desired results, try using another browser.
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by FreeBoss: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
SageTravels:
Webmasters pls help me on how to search for the most effective keywords on google.

Just to make sure other Nigeria webmasters, internet marketers and affiliate marketers benefit from this free ebook from me on how to use Keyword Planner, I have created a thread for interested persons to get it. Click here to get to the web page to download the free ebook.

Let me know what additional information you would have like me to include in the guide. Thank you.

Freeboss
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by VocalWalls: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
NnamdiN:
quick question. I was told adsense code costs 15k.

Is this true?

That's if you want to buy from someone else.

It's free from Google, just get all the necessary requirements and an extra luck.
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
bae how are you

how is school

longest time
Rosemary216:
Always coming late! sad
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by Rosemary216(f): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
robosky02:
bae how are you

how is school

longest time
am ok, school is fine.
How's ur end
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by ehrique: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
SageTravels:
Webmasters pls help me on how to search for the most effective keywords on google.
. JUST INCASE YOU ARE A MUSIC BLOGGER. CHECK HERE FOR A LIST OF HIGH RANKING KEYWORDS TO DRIVE MASSIVE AND UNBELIEVABLE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG LIKE MAGIC. http://mynyscstory.com/high-ranking-keywords-for-music-sites-blogs-to-increase-traffic-visitors
Re: How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google by SageTravels: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
ehrique:
. JUST INCASE YOU ARE A MUSIC BLOGGER. CHECK HERE FOR A LIST OF HIGH RANKING KEYWORDS TO DRIVE MASSIVE AND UNBELIEVABLE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG LIKE MAGIC. http://mynyscstory.com/high-ranking-keywords-for-music-sites-blogs-to-increase-traffic-visitors

Travel Blogger

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Tips For Becoming A Successful Web Designer - Kinginvahala / Cost Of Running A Blog / How To Unlock Your Mtn Fastlink, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel 3G Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.