Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Learner - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Learner (470 Views)

Please Catfish Farmer Help A Learner / Help A Learner In Pig Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Learner by funso111: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am thinking of starting catfish farming. I base in sagamu. Pls I am interest in having a practical training from farmers who have done well. Better still practical seminars on catfish. NOTE PLS. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MANUAL. all I want is practicals. My number is 08117149025 or 07038307221 . better still u can drop your number. Thank in anticipation
Re: A Learner by youngzoologist: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Our platform allows you to learn catfish farming from production to maturity. You can look forward to our next seminar where we can attach you to a farmer near you. Visit us @ www.agrowealthng.com
Re: A Learner by funso111: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pls someone should help me. I have started my fish pond . I need the training or practical seminar.
Re: A Learner by youngzoologist: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
funso111:
Pls someone should help me. I have started my fish pond . I need the training or practical seminar.
We are glad you have started...you can get all the practical you need now in your farm but for training you need to be with a successful catfish farmer...the choice is yours...we can only assist you by answering some of the challenges you might encounter but honestly they are never the same..good luck.
Re: A Learner by funso111: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2016
youngzoologist:

We are glad you have started...you can get all the practical you need now in your farm but for training you need to be with a successful catfish farmer...the choice is yours...we can only assist you by answering some of the challenges you might encounter but honestly they are never the same..good luck.
Thanks I am collecting my stock tomorrow . pls what is the best feed brand. Also any drug that can make them grow faster
Re: A Learner by youngzoologist: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
There are so many of them, Coppens, Durante, Zeigler, Aqua aller, Vital, Top feed...don't try to boost their feeding...just feed well
Re: A Learner by funso111: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
youngzoologist:
There are so many of them, Coppens, Durante, Zeigler, Aqua aller, Vital, Top feed...don't try to boost their feeding...just feed well
Thanks. I appreciate sir
Re: A Learner by tayo52: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2016
funso111:

Thanks. I appreciate sir
am in a fish group very educative msg the admin to add u,so they can answer u instantly incase u Av any issues +234 805 795 0487

(1) (Reply)

Eggs Need In Abuja / Sweet Potato Chips Drying Machine For Making Dried Chips Or Sweet Potato Flour / SEA HORSES Urgently Neeeded In Large Quantity Ibadan!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.