Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic (656 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic by jonhemma11: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
The man whose name is given as Mr. Martins Ugwu Okpe (pictured above) has been relieved from his job with the Federal Ministry of Health claims after finding out that he was an imposter and not a medical doctor as he claimed. Mr. Martins who was employed in 2006 as Dr. Davidson Daniel George was discovered to be an impostor.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/impostor-who-claims-to-be-nigerian.html

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
But how do all these quacks get past all the screening and verification processes done by the employers?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic by Lagusta(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:
But how do all these quacks get past all the screening and verification processes done by the employers?

Maami no be naija we dey?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lagusta:

Maami no be naija we dey?

The matter dey vex me ni. Real deserving graduates are lingering on the Labour market or underemployed while some quack with Oluwole certificate got the federal ministry of health fooled for ten good years. It's high time employers start checking with the higher institutions their prospective employees graduated from to verify their authenticity. I've never seen an Oluwole certificate before but for it to have gotten past the likes of FG, it must look pretty real.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Arrest & Sack Imposter Who Claims 2 Be A Doctor(pic by Lagusta(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:

The matter dey vex me ni. Real deserving graduates are lingering on the Labour market or underemployed while some quack with Oluwole certificate got the federal ministry of health fooled for ten good years. It's high time employers start checking with the higher institutions their prospective employees graduated from to verify their authenticity. I've never seen an Oluwole certificate before but for it to have gotten past the likes of FG, it must look pretty real.

You see, the federal government is just having a non-chalant attitude towards all this....

I hope they haven't forgotten they we have a MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA (MDCN) where all doctors are registered...

Even me as a doctor, I get both folio number and full registration number, Na to dey renew am Na him remain....

So what FG can do is just to do a revalidation, the same way TSA was used to fish out thousands of ghost workers.......

Daz all....

(1) (Reply)

Imported Frozen Poultry Product As A Silent Killer. / Is My Wife Infertile?? / 8 Tips For A Healthy, Glowing Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.