Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,210 members, 7,853,122 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Did Everything To Satisfy Toyin Including Giving Her My Range Rover To Boost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Everything To Satisfy Toyin Including Giving Her My Range Rover To Boost (587 Views)

Man Who Dumped Me Years Ago Recently Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Lizzy A / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes / Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Everything To Satisfy Toyin Including Giving Her My Range Rover To Boost by mahanjennifer: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
I Did Everything To Satisfy Toyin Including Giving Her My Range Rover To Boost Her Status As An Actress – Ex Lover Reveals

Seun Egbegbe is speaking again. Anyway, this is coming up after weeks of Toyin Aimakhu going on instagram to call off their relationship, saying she wouldnt appreciate if nobody links her to him again.

In an exclusive chat with Best of Nollywood, the film maker said he did all he could to satisfy the actress, but she had her own plans. He spoke on her alleged kidnap, and the news of her phones being seized by him which went viral. Enjoy!

On the fateful day I left Toyin at home where we both live and went for a meeting, she left for a location and hours later my phone started ringing and people started saying the ‘prostitute you put at home is crying on instgram over another man.’

I called Toyin immediately and I said what is this I am hearing and that even if you are going to do anything why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend so i can know what to tell them?

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/i-did-everything-to-satisfy-toyin-including-giving-her-my-range-rover-to-boost-her-status-as-an-actress-ex-lover-reveals/#sthash.iS1wPJV6.dpuf
Re: I Did Everything To Satisfy Toyin Including Giving Her My Range Rover To Boost by donvicky2007: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good for her borrow pose

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Weeps / LIB Exclusive: Wizkid Given Quit Notice At His Lekki Phase 1 Home(photos) / Banky W, Brymo, Waje And Other @ Omawumi’s Birthday (covered 360jamng(.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.