Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside (2570 Views)

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 "The Best" / Oakwood Gardens Phase2 In Lekki Is One Of The Most Trending Real Est. Investment / THE NEWEST AND HOTTEST DEAL IN 2017!!OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3(AKODO,LFTZ).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
The world won't blow the siren as it leaves one behind. Promptly exploit opportunities; make hay while the sun shines. ..]

#Don't waste time! 
#Grab great Opportunities
#Invest in Real Estate
#2016 is here‎
There's still time to Plan ahead.

Read through and call us

OAKWOOD GARDENS ESTATE
With Global C of 0 #4.5m This is located at the heart of Lekki Free Trade Zone Area
Comes with installment plans, no omo-onile issue, no reg, no commission charge.
 ‎
Neighbouring Landmarks to our properties are:

The New International Airport
Pan African University
Lekki Free Trade Zone 
The New Seaport 
2 Golf Courses
Several Upcoming Gated Estates
Dangote Refinery. 

There are a lot of commercial activities in this axis with all this existing and upcoming developments. The companies will require staff and staff will definitely need accommodation.  Either you are buying to build residential apartments or buying to fence and resell later, you can never go wrong with this plots of dry land land in Oakwood Gardens. Don't procrastinate,  call or ping me for inspections.

Please re-broadcast if you find useful!
Jumoke: call or watsapp 08024920691
Bb Pin: 7F5A60D6

Pictures:

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Picture
LEKKI Free Trade Zone.

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Picture 3.
Dangote Refinery

Picture 4.
The proposed seaport

These are the projects going on along the lekki free trade zone area

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mega Opportunity.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
The world won't blow the siren as it leaves one behind. Promptly exploit opportunities; make hay while the sun shines. ..]

#Don't waste time! 
#Grab great Opportunities
#Invest in Real Estate
#2016 is here‎
There's still time to Plan ahead.

Read through and call us

OAKWOOD GARDENS ESTATE
With Global C of 0 #4.5m This is located at the heart of Lekki Free Trade Zone Area
Comes with installment plans, no omo-onile issue, no reg, no commission charge.
 ‎
Neighbouring Landmarks to our properties are:

The New International Airport
Pan African University
Lekki Free Trade Zone 
The New Seaport 
2 Golf Courses
Several Upcoming Gated Estates
Dangote Refinery. 

There are a lot of commercial activities in this axis with all this existing and upcoming developments. The companies will require staff and staff will definitely need accommodation.  Either you are buying to build residential apartments or buying to fence and resell later, you can never go wrong with this plots of dry land land in Oakwood Gardens. Don't procrastinate,  call or ping me for inspections.

Please re-broadcast if you find useful!
Jumoke: call or watsapp 08024920691
Bb Pin: 7F5A60D6

Pictures:[/quote]
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2016

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now selling for N5.4m. .......

Congrats to all my clients that bought into this wonderful opportunity.

Dear Lovely Prospects, is not too late to invest in to this opportunity. I promise you in the next 6 months, 1yr, 2yrs and in 2020 you will be so amazed on how fast this property will appreciate.
700% Appreciation Rate is guaranteed.

You will thank me later.

Contact us and let's discuss.

Jumoke 08024920691.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2016
The World won't blow a siren when it leaves one behind.
Make hay while the sin shines.
Congrats to my sharp clients that bought into this opportunity when the price was N4.5m, is now selling for N5.4m. Properties appreciates every day.

OAKWOOD GARDEN ESTATE
This property is situated close to the Lekki Free Trade Zone

Hot selling point: 14mins drive from Ajah Bustop. 5 mins drive from LFTZ. Beside Dangote Refinery and Dangote Estate. Opposite the new Sea port.
Title: C of O No.9/9/2014
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N5.4 million
Allocation: May 2016
Add Info: Land has been cleared and fenced. 120 plots for sale. Nice deal because of the strategic location.
Hot selling point: 5 mins drive from the Lekki free trade zone, 4 mins drive from Dangote Refinery, opposite the Lekki Sea Port and this property is just by the road side.
Has a C of O. Allocation is in May. You get all your documents within a month.
Land has been cleared and fenced.

Please remember me when the price appreciates quickly and it rolls from N5.4m to N10m, N15m, N20m till infinity.

Contact me and I will send you all the neccesary documents needed to carry out due diligence on this property, then you call me so I can schedule you to visit the property. Jumoke 08024920691

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Real Estate Investing Even on a Small Scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's CashFlow & Wealth
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 1:45pm On May 09, 2016
THANKS TO MY SHARP CLIENTS, that made use of this opportunity.
The price is now N5.4m.

Is never too late.

I am still your loyal Property Consultant.

Jumoke 08024920691
jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 1:45pm On May 09, 2016
Physical Allocation is ongoing.

Comes with a C/O.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
Is even easier for Nigerians living abroad to invest in landed properties because of the exchange rate.........
They will be paying less once the convert the money
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
MOU for the 4th Mainland Bridge has been signed. Congratulations to Land owners in Ibeju. Your properties just appreciated in Value. Ibeju-Lekki on Fire.

The 4th Mainland Bridge is to be completed in three years on PPP
The N844BILLION cost to construct the 38km 4th Mainland Bridge is another example of massive infrastructural project that Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative can bring to bring about economic booast beyond just over reliance on the govt budget provisions ONLY for all projects.

Proposed 4th Lagos Mainland Bridge to be completed in 36 months.

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”

Robert Kiyosaki hits the nail on the head on making sound investment choices. You can make a lot of money from investing in property, however you need to make sure that the costs of owning that property don’t eat into the money you make.
You will need to focus just as much on the long term capital gain and making that investment work hard so that you’ll have something left to hand over to your love ones.

ladypinky:

The price is now N5.4m.

Is never too late.

Jumoke 08024920691
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
The price is now N5.4m.

Is never too late.

Jumoke 08024920691
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Now N5.4m.

Strategic location.

Congrats to those who bought when it was N4.5.

Buy now and thank me in 4 yrs time when companies will be begging to lease your property and willing to pay so much.

Companies come and buy...
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
"It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground.Land is about the only thing that can't fly away".~Anthony Trollope

This is a secured investment that sells for itself, investing in real estate especially in a property of such which already has governors’ consent is almost 100% risk free. It is also good to know that land at the said location increases over 20% on yearly basis due to viability of area and location, another reason why you should invest on this is land is the location as it is close to the gulf course.The Estate is a secured and gated environment, it is located at a minute drive from the main lekki - epe express and it is proximity close to the Free trade zone, Pan African University and the new air and sea port. We assure you, no regrets and transparency. We invite you for free inspection of our properties at our office in Lekki where an suv and a standby driver is readily available to take you on tour.

For free site inspection;

Please call Jumoke on 08024920691
or watsapp.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
For exceptional service, please reach me on.

Name: Jumoke Ogunsanwo
Mobile: 08024920691 (Call/Watsapp)
Email: jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com or jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com
BB Pin: 7F5A60D

Call me if you are ready for success

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Still selling.

Very good road network
Just by the road side.
Very good for companies (commercial purpose especially banks, schools and corporate bodie)
Also good for individuals who want to invest and get Impressive returns on Investment

Is good to have a slice of lagos
You can make over N50m in 3 years time.

Cal me and lets discuss real business solutions.

N5.4m

For exceptional service, please reach me on.

Name: Jumoke Ogunsanwo
Mobile: 08024920691 (Call/Watsapp)
Email: jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com or jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com
BB Pin: 7F5A60D

Hope to hear from you.

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2016
It is pure wisdom to get a slice of Lagos.
Ibeju-Lekki is the site of the new international airport, the new seaport, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery etc...
There is so much happening there I'm the next 3 years...and is an opportunity to get N50m worth of future real estate in today's at incredible prices.

Some companies in 3 to 4 years time will urgently need this property because is close to the road and they will not mind leasing this land. They will pay millions annually.
You can build office complex and make serious money annually.
You can build block of flats and rent it out at a high rate to those desperately in need.

You can buy at N5.4m and sell it on 4 years time at N25million. You can buy 2 plots and make more money.

You can build a block of 4 flats and rent it out at N2m monthly. Which means you will get N8m monthly on rent alone.

You are even buying from a company and from an estate, so the price will be higher and i's just on the road and closer to the free trade zone.

For Real Business Solutions, please call me on 08024920691.

Let's make this work for you.

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
All my clients always fall in love with this land.

Appreciation Rate: 500%
Proximity to the road: Just by the road side.

My Take is:
1. Because is on the road....this makes it a hot spot for companies to buy or individuals that have good foresight. Companies will be in desperate need of this property in 2 to 3 years time and they will pay any amount to get this land. By then the price would have skyrocketed. The land won't be available then so they will go with whatever price you give them. You can even lease it to any company you want for years.
You can build an office complexation make serious money annually.

The list is endless.

Some of my clients buy 3 plots so in 4 years time they can sell one, use the money to build and still have 1 plot left for investment.

For real business solutions please call me on 08024920691.

You will be glad you you made this decision.

Physical Allocation is ONGOING.

You are buying from a company and buying from an estate.

#Wealthy decisions#Hot location#guaranteed returns of 500%#

Congrats to my clients that got this when it was still N4.5m.
Now is N5.4m.

Is not too late for you to invest.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Land without any landmark will hold no value.
Our estates are located in regions that have quite impressive landmarks.
So many projects going on around there.

Instead of buying a plot worth N100m in Lekki phase 1, why not buy an acre of land in Ibeju-Lekki and wait for 3 years when all these projects are completed.

You will be so thankful to God for making this investment.
You will also thank me later.

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Land now going for N5.4m and comes with a C of O. This land will appreciate really fast. In 3 years time you will be able to sell it for N15m or more because is just by the road side. Companies will not mind paying so much just to lease your land. Is also very dry and it has been fenced.

Jumoke 08024920691 (call so i can send you the land document for verification and then come for site inspection)\

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. (Along Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

First it was Tomato prices...Then fuel at N145 per litre.

The Landlords will come next...

And just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse...

Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun just announced...

There will be an (upward) review of taxes.

LISTEN UP NOW!
Your landlord is feeling the pinch...And that can only mean one thing..

Rents are about to increase.

If you are still dilly-dallying about getting your own land,
you have ONLY 2 options.

Wait till the Landlord announces his increase...

Or rush now and Call Jumoke on 08024920691 She has some lovely plots of land you can buy near the Lekki FTZ, without Omonile wahala.

This is the area also known as the New Lagos.

The prices are stable right now, but you know when the rush begins,
because of landlord wahala, the price will go UP!

And you don't want to be caught unprepared, do you?

So pick your phone right now, and call Jumoke on 08024920691

She will schedule you for free site inspection (Mondays to Saturdays)

Go on! Call her now. You know you won't rest until you do.

Cheers,

Jummy,
The Property Lady!

P.S: Your landlord is coming. Don't be caught unprepared.
Grab a piece of Land around the Lekki FTZ today!
Call Jumoke on 08024920691. You can inspect the landed properties from Mondays to Saturdays

P.P.S: Did I mention that you don't have to worry about any Omonile?
You pay now, and get your documents on the spot. Go ahead! Your family deserves this. Call Jumoke on 08024920691 now.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Still selling.

Lets take advantage of this break to come for site inspection.
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
This land has been fenced
This land was sold for N1.8m when it was launched.
You see real estate is the surest way to invest.
Your land appreciates fast.
Everyone falls in love with this land.

Is not too late to invest in this property.
Is very commercial inclined.
(Hotels, banks, corporate organisations where are you?) This land is by the road side
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
This land has been fenced.
This land was sold for N1.8m when it was launched.
You see real estate is the surest way to invest.
Your land appreciates fast.
Everyone falls in love with this land..

Is not too late to invest in this property.
Is very commercial inclined.
(Hotels, banks, corporate organisations where are you?) This land is by the road side
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
*_WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE_*

_Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone._

_Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:_ *+234-8024920691*

*_Lekki Free Trade Zone_* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki

*_Video of Lekki Free Trade Zone_*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKD5fSnTQI

*_African’s 2nd Largest Deep Sea Port_* http://www.lekkiport.com/

*_Investment Opportunities in Lekki Free Trade Zone_* http://www.lfzdc.org/

*_Lagos Smart City_* http://punchng.com/photos-proposed-lagos-smart-city/

*_Lekki Deep Sea Port_* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_at_Lekki

*_Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge_*
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/2016/05/25/lagos-signs-n844bn-mou-on-4th-mainland-bridge/

*_Dangote’s Oil Refinery to process 650,000 bpd_* https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=MYdCTJQojHE

*_Hope of completion of ~N~ 7.1bn Lekki Airport_* http://3invest.org/2015/05/26/hope-of-completion-of-n71bn-lekki-airport-as-new-investors-indicate-interest/

*“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”* _-Theodore Roosevelt_

_Jumoke Ogunsanwo_
*_JNK Properties*
*_+2348024920691_*
Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: Oakwood Gardens Phase 2. Along Lekki Free Trade Zone. Roadside by ladypinky(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Very Dry Land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Introduces 32,5 Cement / Is It Worthy For Tenant To Be Paying For "Sucker Way"? / Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.