Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Blogging 101: Enlightenment Is Key - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blogging 101: Enlightenment Is Key (447 Views)

101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / Why Social Media Is Key To Your Business Success / 5 Reasons Teamwork Is Key To Your Company's Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging 101: Enlightenment Is Key by TheInkheart(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulation if you decided blogging is for you after reading my last post (in case you missed it, you can read it here). You have made an awesome decision as blogging is not only an exciting process (although very tasking), it is also very lucrative (if you’re doing it right). Trust me, you can meet a lot of awesome people, make lots of amazing friends, make great cash from blogging and other business affiliated with your blogging niche.

For instance, if you’re going to be a personal style blogger, people could pay you to style them and maybe become a model for a clothing line. You could also be called to speak at events and teach. A lot of people have snagged major endorsements and business deals via blogging, and darling, you can too. But before we start popping champagne to celebrate the good fortunes to come, you should ask yourself: “How much do I really know about blogging?”. Because what you know and don’t know will mar or make your blogging career.

For me, to be a successful blogger, you have to know a lot about what you’re getting into. Don’t get so excited that you leave everything to the hands of fate or good will. Ignorance will only make your effort and expenses worthless; not knowing so much about what I was getting into made me waste money and energy with my first ever .com blog. It was such a painful thing that I vowed my next blog (coloursandgrey) would be carefully thought out and I would do a lot of research so I won’t be bitten the second time.

Researching and making inquiries will make your blogging process easier because you know what to do and how to do it; you know what they say, knowledge is power. So, empower yourself and try to learn about the things highlighted below:

Click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/blogging-101-enlightenment-is-key/

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Profession / Autocad, Pdms, Hysys, Staadpro, Petrel Training In Lagos ( April Batch) / Employment: Breaking The Age Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.