Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions (13155 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions by kayultimate(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's no more a news that MTN have been deducting a lot of people’s airtime without them knowing what they subscribed for. Some people every week while some every day and you can bear me witness that this can be so annoying. Some of us even subscribed to some MTN services you don’t know anything about only to discover that anytime your recharge, N50 is been deducted from your account.

Well i guess this is the bail out information you've been waiting for..

How can i opt out from all MTN unwanted subscription?

Dial the code *123*5*1# and reply with 2 to see your active subscriptions.

Reply with the serial number of each active subscription shown and that you want to opt out from.

Reply with 1 to unsubscribe.

If you have multiple active subscriptions, then repeat the process and select any active subscriptions to unsubscribe from.

It’s easy and fast. Anytime you notice any unhealthy deduction from your account, quickly check to see that you’ve cancels all active subscription.

Hope it helps..

http://www.kaynetworks.com/2016/03/how-to-opt-out-of-annoying-mtn.html

Re: How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions by gaddy00: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2017
God bless you back and front........
Re: How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions by REVDIMMY: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=kayultimate post=43979442] It's no more a news that MTN have been deducting a lot of people’s airtime without them knowing what they subscribed for. Some people every week while some every day and you can bear me witness that this can be so annoying. Some of us even subscribed to some MTN services you don’t know anything about only to discover that anytime your recharge, N50 is been deducted from your account.

Well i guess this is the bail out information you've been waiting for..

How can i opt out from all MTN unwanted subscription?

Dial the code *123*5*1# and reply with 2 to see your active subscriptions.

Reply with the serial number of each active subscription shown and that you want to opt out from.

Reply with 1 to unsubscribe.

If you have multiple active subscriptions, then repeat the process and select any active subscriptions to unsubscribe from.

It’s easy and fast. Anytime you notice any unhealthy deduction from your account, quickly check to see that you’ve cancels all active subscription.

Hope this helps..

How to Cancel All MTN Annoying Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime

(1) (Reply)

What Browser Do You Use On Your Phone? / Zero 3 Is Comming / How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.