Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Letter To Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Psquare (574 Views)

BB Naija: Efe Visit Psquare And Sheyi Shay, Dances To Psquare New Song (pics,vid / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Lola Omotayo Subtly Reacts To Psquare Ongoing Feud..(see Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Psquare by Maximus85(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
LETTER TO PSQUARE

First I will like to introduce myself. I am simply called Geeme. I am a progressive Nigerian youth. I am into Logo Creation and Design, Award Plaques and General Printing. This my laptop is almost dead, the battery na zero, the 145gb hard disk don full, I can’t get a good job that will fetch me money to take care of my bills, the economy is bad, but I ain’t giving up….lailai. I go continue to dey hustle hard, as I dey work, I go dey dial baba God number, till e go pick my call. Even if I fit drop God message after the tone, shey e for better?
I am sure I’m not the only one in this situation but “we are determined not to gif up” (in oga papillo’s voice) with all this problems, Nepa no gree give us light ooo. I no even sure wetin dem dey call them these days, I dey hear say one na Disco, abeg, Disco light dey stable? Petrol for my are na N150-180/ltr for black market ooo. Football no dey help us consolate ourselves gan. Chesea no dey help, same as Man Utd, na that useless Arsenal worse pass, naija league na story. Super Eagles self no fit help.

Music seems to be our only solace. Psquare, you want to take this away from us as well, abi? What we do for una nar? Unar don chop belle full finish, unar fans feeling no mean anything to unar again, now because of your stupid egos, unar wan break our hearts abi? Diaris god oooo. Some of us no dey make 50k for the whole month, but unar fit just go play track one on top stage for less than 30minutes and e fit fetch unar more than N5m. Na we still dey go those shows ooo. When no be say we no get the video and audio for haus ooo. Unar video performances sweet pass stage ooo. Truth been told, you guys know this.

I have a story…….dis na my story story story yeah ……
I am a lover of good music. I was (note, I said was) a fan of the Omarions, Genuwines(I no sabi the spelling) the Justin Timberlakes, Usher etc cos they sing so well and the dances dey awesomical. For naija, na eddy remedies we get and that guy wey dey sing soji unnn, soji uhnnn, ti o bati d’agbo ko soji unn, ko ma nogere ko o wegbe e, omo tobari ko gbamu…….yes him name nar rasqie babe na noise dem they make those days and there, this sound came along, sounding like these foreign sweet music sounds, no video then ooo. Some of my friends say na copy unar dey copy dem foreign songs (back then na true though) but I don’t care. I now have Nigerians who sing good. I can’t remember that song oooo, e be like say na “Last Night” or something. But I loved it, we loved it before the busy body that was a hit (not Olamide)

I was doing my normal road jug one morning when TJ called me. Tj sells CDs in front of Mokola Plaza in Egbeda. TJ said geeme “gba album yii” awon guys yen try gan (Gemme take this album, those guys gave their best) I checked the back and I saw last night as one of the tracks. It dawned on me that oooook soooo these are the guys that sang this song. That was the first time I heard the name Psquare. I guessed your names are Peter and Paul. I guessed right. That Cd TJ called an album to me had less than 4tracks if im not wrong, 2tracks and 2 instrumentals. You must know by now that I know the beginning of Psquare. I bought that CD for N50.

Back then no be paper jacket dem dey do for CD ooo. Na plastic. But the first thing that drew me to you guys was the cover of that cd. It had like pairs of sunglases. Four eyes but in that cd cover the designer joined them in a way that you now have 3eyes cos he merged 2 to be one and the other sides. That showed me instantly that these guys are telling us that they are one even if they are twins. One means agreement, tolerance, union, love. When Jesus said I and my father are one. Some olodos said it means Jesus is God and that they are the same. Wrooooong. He’s saying that he and his father are in union, agreement. Psquare, are you still portraying the message in that your first CD cover?

My story continues…….i got admission into one of the most useless universities in nigeria, I no go mention name sha but na lagos e dey. That was in 2004, I was running a part-time program and I have to wake up as early as 4am to prepare so that I can get to school on time and take the front seat. Sometimes day never dey break before we enter school, na nokia touchlight we take dey see. So, while preparing for school that early, I can never do without Oga Police and Story Story. For my yard dem don know me. Because of me all the children and even dem arugbos sabi Oga Police.

I started seeing trouble coming when you guys changed your looks. One on dreads and the other on low cut. They say one can sing but cannot dance and one can dance but cannot sing…… who cares? See, till tomorrow, I don’t know who is Peter or who Is Paul and I don’t want to know, I don’t care. To me I cant even differentiate your voices. In my hears, you both sound the same. All I know is Psquare. You guys should know that Peter and Paul aren’t Psquare. Psquare is an entity on its own which is a million times bigger than the both of you. We Nigerian own Psquare. So, none of you have the right to destroy that entity for us. If you guys think Nigerians will take sides and that if you release albums, we will respond the way we responded to Psquare, then you need to wake up NOW! Let quickly lecture you about the concept of Synergy (as my university bad reach, I still learn plenty ooo na only certificate dem no gree gee us). SYNERGY is best defined as 2+2=5. Ehhhhhhh stop never call me olodo. This simply says that when 2 and 2 work together the output is bigger than normal. All those companies that have endorsed you are doing it because of our love for you, if you lose it…..you are done with music. Thank God you guys have made big money, you can invest but for music…..e gbagbe e (make unar fogeerit)

Psquare, one of my uncle dey pronounce that name in a very funny way, him go say Psquah. Money and Ego is the cause of all these sh*t oooo. I’ve seen your interviews….ehn Jude said he owns Psquare, ehhhnn Jude is taking sides ahhhhhh Jude wants to share money equal with us. You guys can reach an agreement on this. You don’t have to wash your dirty and stinking boxers in public. One piece of advice (I still get confused with this advice and advise thing, dem say one na noun and the other verb. Abeg if unar know make unar correct me ooo. I’m a learner for life mehn and I’m proud to be) Family and business cannot thrive when a structure is not in place. Only a mad man continues to do something the same way and expects a different result. Without a structure, its like playing football with players that doesn’t understand their positions. If Ronaldo carry ball from back go front and Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Varane and Marcelo run follow am and as C’Ororo wan do leg over dem collect ball from him leg….that one na gbege oooo. Every member must know his or her responsibilities and work to carry them out. You must carry your tasks out with your colleagues and customers in mind.

I read one of you saying you share money. Is it profit that you shared or the whole money gotten from a deal? There must be an agreed percentage as to how profits are been shared. If Paul is broke, can’t he run to Peter or Jude for help? Won’t dey help him? So wtf is money. You guys are rich….no not rich…you are wealthy. Money shouldn’t be an issue here. Ego /Power is always a case when pepper don rest finish but it does destroys the wealth you have labored hard for.

Make unar use sense abeg, its not worth it. Opo oro ko kun abgon. Plenty words no dey full basket. #BringBackOurPsquare

1 Like

Re: Letter To Psquare by EBUG(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
i pray oh. Dis guys still dey make money and we still dey drink panadol for their own head ache
Re: Letter To Psquare by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
una letter no dey finish?
Re: Letter To Psquare by Maximus85(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
una letter no dey finish?

Until dem give theirself brain.
Re: Letter To Psquare by osesology(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm, I like this. Nigerians are really creative. Lol @ advice and advise! undecided
Re: Letter To Psquare by Maximus85(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
osesology:
Hmmmm, I like this. Nigerians are really creative. Lol @ advice and advise! undecided

You actually read it all. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot Cynthia Morgan In This Throwback Photo From 13 Years Ago? (photo) / Man Claiming Jesus Falls Off 4 Meter Cross During Easter Crucifixion / Iyanya And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Dancing Kukere At A Party(pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.