Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Preparing For Gmat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Preparing For Gmat (1446 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Home Tutorial For Gmat,gre,toefl,sat1 And 2,gce,gsce,waec,wasce / Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparing For Gmat by funkygirl: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2009
hello, i need ur help. i am currently preparing for gmat and i dont know anythg abt it. pls i will need any neccessary information. thank u
Re: Preparing For Gmat by funkygirl: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
please say something
Re: Preparing For Gmat by GBASKY: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
FIRST OF ALL WHICH COUNTRY AND SCHOOL ARE YOU APPLYING TO? AND YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO A PREPARATORY CLASS OR GET A PRIVATE TUTOR TO PUT YOU THRUAND THE FEES THEY CHARGE VARIES

YOU CAN USE GOOGLE SEARCH TO DO THAT BE CAUSE AM SURE THAT SOME OF THEM ARE ON THE NET

AND NOW TO A PRIVATE QUESTION, ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THE STUDYING ABROAD OR YOU WAN JUST COMMOT FROM THIS 9JABECAUSE IF IT IS THAT THEN IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO WRITE TOEFL COS ITS CHEAPER AND EASIER TO PASS WITH GOOD GRADE THEN AFTER GETTING THERE YOU CAN PUT IN FOR YOUR MASTERS

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THAT FUNKYGIRRRRRL
Re: Preparing For Gmat by Consultant(f): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2009
@poster. I have taken and passed the GMAT, and would be glad to help. But I am curious - how can you be preparing for an exam you know nothing about? There is a world of information out there on the internet. First, visit the official gmat website http://www.mba.com/mba. After that, if you still have specific questions, I will be glad to answer them.
Re: Preparing For Gmat by funkygirl: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
yes a lot.uhm i already have a book that am using to study but i will like a free software on the exam.i have gone to mba.com but i couldn't download the software. do u have any suggestions as to what i can do
Re: Preparing For Gmat by Consultant(f): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
You can download the software but you have to register first. Go to this link to register and download https://www.mba.com/MBA/Service/RegProfile?Action=1&PreserveOrigin=1&SSLSwitch=1

You can also buy a book that has the software. Examples are Barrons, Kaplan and Princeton Review.

All the best.
Re: Preparing For Gmat by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

(1) (Reply)

The Abc Of French Language:cardinal Numbers / Fedpolyoko First Batch Is Out / Ebsu Post Utme 2012/13 Admission Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.