Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate (5412 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
I can't say how disappointed I am in this Amaechi of a man
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
theshadyexpress:

Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard
Buhari is a dulllard

now can i have your attention?
Awww... U ar a boo cheesy
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by theshadyexpress(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Awww... U ar a boo cheesy

and you're such a darling
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Ehiscotch(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
The kind of news we're hearing from this rivers state re-run sef. I don't which to believe. Both camps(parties) have disbursed their own share of propaganda. Today it's killing of chieftan, tomorrow it's Amaech vs Wike or Dakuku. #Naijawheredowegofromhere?
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by stevejireh01: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
AMAECHI REPLIES TONY OKOCHA: "HUNGER WILL KILL YOU" Minister of Transportation and Rivers APC leader, Rotimi Amaechi has blasted APC candidates who lost the re-run elections yesterday saying "hunger will kill you (people)". This was in reply to the stinker given to him and credited to his former Chief of Staff and aspirant to the Obio/Akpor Constitency seat for the Federal House of Reps, Tony Okocha. Speaking at the Port Harcourt International Airport on his way back to Abuja, Amaechi said "its unfortunate that people who are contesting election are waiting for me to give them money before they can campaign. How can people be so wicked to themselves" he asked. When a reporter read to him what Mr Tony Okocha said, including saying that he Amaechi talks too much and was responsible for their collective loss during yesterday's polls, Amaechi replied "I doubt Tony said that, but if he did,, tell him that for waiting on my money, hunger will kill him too; You know I dont hide my feelings, thats why Rivers people love me". Also when queried for his response to the anger of APC members in the state who said "AmaechI's Federal might is useless. We could have done better without the army that Amaechi brought" he laughed and replied "if you dont have something else to ask me, then you all should step back and stop following me" At that point, his stern looking security details barred the press men and Amaechi walked to his waiting private jet marked JT56FTF . It would be recalled that Mr Tony Okocha yesterday blasted Rotimi Amaechi accusing him of being responsible for their loss. He said: "We lost this election because Amaechi talks too much, Amaechi talks too much. I never liked his radio and TV ranting because he was just talking before thinking. He exposed our plans and brought the eyes of the whole world on Rivers State through his needless media noise." He continued "Even the money we asked them to give us for the election, he said the money would be given to us after the election because, we used the money he gave us for 2015 election to buy cars. What nonsense! He should have just released the money then remain in Abuja, instead of coming here to cause more problems for us

1 Like

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by opia1984: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
LOL Confusion in enemy's camp ok na -

Ndlistic:
The APC candidate at the Rivers state
legislative rerun election for Obio Apkor
Federal constituency at the House of
Representatives, Mr. Tony Okocha has
blamed former governor and Minister of
transportation Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for
the parties loss in the rerun elections.
Mr. Okocha who was Chief of staff of
government house while Amaechi was
governor said this while speaking with
friends and associates shortly after the
results of the polls starting coming in
He blamed Amaechi for 'talking too much'
and 'exposing their plans'.

In his words;

"We lost this election because
Amaechi talks too much, Amaechi
talks too much, l never liked his
radio and TV ranting because he
was just talking before thinking.
He exposed our plans and brought
the eyes of the whole world on
Rivers State through his needless
media noise.

Even the money we asked them to
give us for the election, he said the
money would be given to us after the
election because, we used the money
he gave us for 2015 election to buy
cars.

What nonsense! He should have just
released the money then remain in
Abuja, instead of coming here to
cause more problems for us."

Those were the leaked words of
defeated Tony Okocha of the APC
while having a secret meeting
with his political associates in
Obio Akpor LGA.

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Goddex: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
angels09:
grin
Amaechi is a political liability....Dakuku is going to jail from that NIMASA job... he can't escape it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? / #buharitrain From Warri To Itakpe. Train Rider Shares Experience. PICTURES. / While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.