Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,324 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Davido Narrowly Escapes Arrest In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Narrowly Escapes Arrest In US (499 Views)

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Narrowly Escapes Arrest In US by Erave: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pop sensation, Davido has revealed how he narrowly escaped arrest in the US following his flamboyant lifestyle which the law enforcement agency suspected as being fraudulent.
The multiple award winning singer who recently advised his followers to desist from following his lifestyle on Snapchat to avoid ‘depression’ revealed via a tweet how he was saved from the American Police on different occasions.
“Mehn my YouTube views has saved me from police in America so many times … Make dey leave me,” the ‘Fans Mi’ crooner wrote on microblogging site, Twitter.
Reports have it that Davido was recently accosted by American Police Officers who suspected his flamboyant lifestyle. The singer reportedly showed them his videos with millions of views on YouTube before the law enforcement agency apologized to him.... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/21/davido-narrowly-escapes-arrest-in-us/

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Releases New Music To Celebrate His Birthday. / Oh Wizkid... What A Child. Linda Ikeji Responded / Read What Olajumoke, MI, Others Said About Lil Kesh And Olamide’s Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.