Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Customer Service Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Officers (4243 Views)

Customer Service Officers Wanted In A FMCG Mall / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Officers by MoJewel(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Our Client; a Leading Bank in Nigeria is looking for Customer Service Officers

Qualification: HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Lower Credit and Second Class Lower respectively.

Candidate must have Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Candidate must have a friendly disposition and have at least 1 year experience in the role and not be more than 28 years old.

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com using the role as subject
Re: Customer Service Officers by izutex007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thanks for the tips sir.

I sent my CV to the email you dropped.
Re: Customer Service Officers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

That email is a résumé dump...

I'm very sure you have sent yours. so please don't mislead people. thank you
Re: Customer Service Officers by Midex88(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
MoJewel:

Qualification: HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Lower Credit and Second Class Lower respectively.

Candidate must have Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Candidate must have a friendly disposition and have at least 1 year experience in the role and not be more than 28 years old.

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com using the role as subject

Sent it to your mail. Adamuolamide@gmail.com
With all the requirements, I think am Qualified. Looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Re: Customer Service Officers by mrking3(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
my wife just got an invite for assessment and Interview for tomorrow. who else got the invite?
Re: Customer Service Officers by unlawfulact: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is she base in lagos

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officers by mrking3(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
unlawfulact:
Is she base in lagos
She's based in Lagos!! Sadly she might not even make it coz of her work! Sigh!!
Re: Customer Service Officers by izutex007(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2016
unlawfulact:
Is she base in lagos

do you think her location played a role in her invitation?
Re: Customer Service Officers by berbs112(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Work force processing is something else... I have been there before... You can give it a shot though. They are located in Gbagada area.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officers by 0955eb027(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Following.
Re: Customer Service Officers by abimic(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
bollyfolly:
I think you are right. Sometimes last year, my brother wrote their test and a week after he got a congratulatory msg via email. Till this moment they have not gotten back to him. He visited the office and was told they will call him. Their recruiting process is kinda somehow.

Mind you, moyo is a guy not a lady

I quite agree with u though, I have a female friend that documented last year December and hasn't gotten a slot anywhere to start till now, and I have another who documented this February and has started already with a bank. So it's not totally bad, some get it while some don't and they would be expectant. The only issue I have with them is, they don't tend to clear backlog of those that documented before inviting some others to start the process. As strenuous as the documentation is, they should always clear backlog first, meanwhile after documentation, the employment isn't too guaranteed, so it depends on how well you've spoken with the client and how well pleased the client is among others from God knows where!...so it's probable.
Re: Customer Service Officers by tunbebes(f): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
MoJewel:

My messages keeps bouncing back..I've sent my CV 6 times.
Re: Customer Service Officers by moredollar(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
tunbebes:

My messages keeps bouncing back..I've sent my CV 6 times.
Re check d email address........
Re: Customer Service Officers by Winifred2015(f): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Just sent my Resume dadawinifred@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / British High Commission Latest Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.