Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) (2502 Views)

Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
To succeed in the business of agriculture,there is need to have 90% practical experience and 10% theoretical ,e-learning experience.
The gap between practical learning and learning through books is as wide as the distance between the earth and the next planet.By the grace of God,we have been able to achieve that and it hope to continue.
With the rate of participation,support and encouragement from farmers and intending farmers,the training will be ongoing and continues every Saturday of every month.
Agricbusiness experts and professionals have been called upon to execute this ranging from Production,processing,exportation and how to tap into the inexhaustible money making opportunities in agriculture.
You can register https://www.nairaland.com/2817117/register-free-lifetime-agribusiness-coaching

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Farming is real business
www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Money making opportunities abound in Agricbusiness but you have to develop ability to identify them and tap into them.How do you tap into it ,its by Practical knowledge and updated information.

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
#Do plantain

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2016
This is a great opportunity to join the training class to know the secrets and learn the rope of doing agricbusiness for your success
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Join us this coming Saturday to come and experience first hand training.
also an opportunity to meet with professionals and rub mind with like minded people.
you can whatsapp me (08164628081) for more info

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
#getRegistered
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Using Only Different, Worthwhile Approach Will Guarantee A Profitable And Successful Agribusiness.Learn How To Make Millions In Farming Business Through Our LIFETIME AGRIBUSINESS COACHING.To Qualify, click http:///EMe6yy to Read More
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
welldone on this gigantic life coaching class waooo this great. i pray for more strength for u to continue.
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnnyessence:
welldone on this gigantic life coaching class waooo this great. i pray for more strength for u to continue.
thanks.God bless
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks.God bless
u are welcome bro
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are welcome bro
ok.
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Meet me this Saturday for the ongoing agribusiness training along sango-ota owode-idiroko.
Our facilitator is going to be exposing the hidden wealth in agro-export.
Be there. It will be an eye opener to how you can generate revenue in foreign currency.
You won't want to miss it.
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mr Bankole Olalekan was our AgroExportation facilitator last Saturday.
An experienced and professional exporter
If you are not there, you missed.
I now consider myself a potential exportation investor.
As a Nigerians, we can make a lot of money from the agroexportation business. The land is green and its opportunities are vast.
Get involved! and create wealth for yourself.
Join us this coming Saturday for another practical training on the farm.

Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Be involved.
Get trained
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3054913/download-myfree-report-learn-how
Learn how to make profitable investment in Nigeria....you will be glad you download it.
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by agrobiz873: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2016
I learnt the training is ongoing in ogun state how can i be part of it sir?
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by jessybabe46(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one.keep it up
Re: On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
agrobiz873:
I learnt the training is ongoing in ogun state
how can i be part of it sir?
You can call me.
Kindly check my signature for my contacts

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Cassava Farming In Nigeria / Bag Of Crayfish For Sale In Abuja! / I Buy Spent Layers . Old Layers Or Broilers In Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.