Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election (68719 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by bukynkwuenu: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
i remember d words of my master......MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN....n wat is apshit doing now....

GOD BLESS GEJ

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Very pathetic. Rest in peace and may God give his family and friends strength to bear this unbearable loss.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by opribo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why is it that anytime APC loss an election NYSC corp member(s) must be killed. Remember 2011 and now.
Party of vamPees
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by agbangam: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers state was peaceful and improving until Amaechi made a gr8 mistake of nominating Wike as a minister and since den Rivers has never known peace..

RIP to d Corper and RIP to Nomoreloss...
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by gbaskiboy: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fabrolistic:
Dakuku and amechi must account for lives that were lost in that war called election
what happened to wike? Is he not among rivalry?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by crackhouse(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP bro
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Brightology2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wats dis lunatic from yaba left spewing
emperorchedda:
Wike should end this killing ASAP. He has bitten more than he can chew.

You mustn't win all of Rivers for Christ's sake
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Brightology2(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
No sir
gbaskiboy:
what happened to wike? Is he not among rivalry?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by ADEJOSH: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
d blood o is on d OGA in ABUJA....WHY is allowing this children to b party election in nigeria.....is part of primary duty stated in nysc act.
too bad.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by obinoral1179(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wike and Ameahchi are not free from this crime. The hate campaigned they had is enough for both of them to be cooling in the jail.

But some powerful people in this country are above the law

May God save the voiceless and the helpless citizen of this great country.

Rest in peace to mr samuel okonta...
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Tonydeeb(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Animals...rip to the dead!
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by menix(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
I partly hold Wike responsible but for Buhari empowering Amaechi to leave his Federal Ministerial duty to come to his state nd start fighting dirty, the blood of this young Chap is on Buhari...

Buhari has failed this country..
Won't be surprise if Buhari is impotent cous it's somehow showing on his leadership skills..

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
False stories every where.

Pictures of the dead body, else i reserve my comment.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by hansad: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dead Youth Corpers, Blood of Dog and the Baboons: Buhari's Legacy goes on in his attempts to Islamize Nigeria and have his Fulani control of all of Nigeria.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by jidxin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
Poverty and greed dey cause am.

Even if INEC rescheduled the election tomorrow, many "Corpers" will still show up.

After all ur parents suffered to see that u graduated
mumuu idiyat stooopid I can't blame u u 've never served b4 inhumane animalistic grl I can't believe dZ poo is coming from a grl I tot ladies re naturally emotion but u 've traded urz to d devil....

bk to d matter... it's so painful a young vibrant man.. I hope d killer sef won't eat or reap d fruit of his Labour nd dos who send d killer
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Rayhutar(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dog and Baboon soaking in Blood in Buharis voice shocked cry
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by tammie24: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm angry!
haba!
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Justpassingby45(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
And they are still looking for the cause of these barbaric art and Apc Amaechi plus Dakuku are still exiting.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by mkoabiola: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Even if u pay me 1 million I won't participate if I see d battle ground.
Wen I participated in. 2011 election ,wen dey were threatening me at ogbia in bayelsa ,I told dem I will leave snc it not or a do or die affairs.
Corpers should boycot d nx election in rivers to serve dem right
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
I see no reason why a Corp member should partake in this blood sucking rivers rerun election.. The handwriting was all over the wall that's it's gonna be a bloody one, yet because of ignorance many stil went ahead to partake risking their lives cos of how much sef?? I guess it cannot be more than 20k..imagine, even if I'm offered 10 million i ain't gonna partake in that shit...RIP bro..a soldier you are, u obeyed the clarion call..I feel so sad whenever I hear death especially corp members, after years of labour in university, running inside rain and hot sun for lecture, all vanity, it's not worth it @ all...lesson to corpers: DON'T EVER PARTAKE IN NIGERIA ELECTIONS..let those bloody politicians use their family members as inec ad-hoc staffs...so painful cos I was once a soldier like him..Rest on bro... cry embarassed
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by lilycasera(f): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
obailala:
Foolish people are still taking sides and throwing blames over this tragedy

You made lots of sense. I don't know what happened to the morality of today's youth. I sincerely don't blame those greedy blood sucking politicians but the dumb people that keeps voting for them.
RIP to the promising Young man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Too bad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by chinaze4real(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was chosen to go there, I was advised to reject it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by badostic: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
It was longer throat that killed him, knowing fully well that the place is prone to death why did he go?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tragic!!! tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by BashBB: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
The YouthCorper Mr. Okonta Samuel that killed in Rivers Election is only getting Eyyah! On SM cos it didn't happen in the north... Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by lekkipropertyy: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
Poverty and greed dey cause am.

Even if INEC rescheduled the election tomorrow, many "Corpers" will still show up.

After all ur parents suffered to see that u graduated

Its not compulsory to be part of the election.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by olamds(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
I regret to type this R.I.P.....But I pray the Lord will avenge for You..........People Are So Heartless..........NYSC salutes ur patriotic sacrifice and dat is whaattt Is called Ultimate And Supreme Sacrifice .......
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Yksoul(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
WE SHOULD CONDEMN KILLING OF THIS COUNTRY'S FUTURE,WIKE,AMAECHI HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.WHAT I KNOW ANYBODY RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING GUNS TO THESE THUGS TO KILL THIS YOUNG CORPER SHALL EXPERIENCE THE SAME IN HIS/HER FAMILIES.WHAT YOU DO TODAY WILL COME BACK TO YOU

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by arofemites(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ikechukwu183:
you were serving the zoo.. I just pity your family for their loss. RIP

Now u r telling me dat u r an animal living in a zoo? Only if u r nt living in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by samuelson06(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
But the writings were boldly written on the wall! Why did he died a fool? Because of peanuts? I don't think I could be such an idiot to be part of INEC ad hoc staff during election as a corper in Nigeria. I mean, what do I stand to gain to risk my life for these idiots that called themselves leaders? This greedy corper took unnecessary risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.