Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections (13692 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by samjadinero(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
APC dey always stand for where everything go scatter.
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by bejick(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
nawa for A.FI.C (All Fifle conQress)
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by ajyscounited(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
abegi nah who dey talk, hope isn't dat man dat gave the inec woman his Gucci cap. just tell him to go and die, my candid opinion
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by GBYB: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
anigbajumo:
The basic fact is that is our leaders don't knw that they av divided this country politically coz of their selfish and personal interest via tribalism.

If the election is conducted in 100x in SS and SE PDP will win almost 95% of votes casted, same goes to NE and NW and partially NC for APC only the SW is like 60% to 40% where the margin is not that wide.

I don't knw why APC is doing this.free nd fair election cnt be conducted in Rivers state even in 2015 it was not free nd fair.some weeks ago APC won all re run election held in the northern side,we don't hear any gibberish from PDP now same goes to APC dey are now crying foul play.It is highly disgusting.

If INEC eventually cancelled the results,it means they av been compromised which does not define the beauty of democracy.

Am still an APC supporter bt is out of sense to be partisan in the issues like this and neglect the basic fact.
SW 60% to 40%? I hope you are not saying its APC 60 nd PDP 40 but if you are, then I'm sorry to say dt you will be shocked the next time an election is conducted in this country. APC is blowing the sympathy they got in the SW in 2015 at an alarming rate.
I don't think the SW will vote buhari or APC again (except may be, you are one of those who believe Buhari nd APC are performing) . Just ask Jonathan - how the same SW dt supported nd voted massively for him in 2011 (against Buhari) switched nd voted against him (for Buhari) in 2015.
North will vote for Northerners, South will vote Southerners but I am sorry, SW will vote anyone they feel will perform no matter where he is from. (2011 nd 2015 general elections as my case examples)
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by visalo: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2016
What a demonic party call APC
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by yaki84: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mutuwa:
sad

Dying for politicians is the most idiotic part of our today's youth.

Wike and Ameachi will continue their lives after elections.

If care is not taken they will some day end up in the same political party, while u are long forgotten.

Kwankwaso and Ganduje are best of friends and will always be together after ward, so why intruding?

Elrufai and Shehu Sani are elites, the interest at the moment is divergent but when a common interest erupts you who entered into their staged fight will have no hands to cover your face in shame.

Would you ever believe Obasanjo will some day be praised by Buhari, after the 2003 elections?

In your wildest dream, did you ever imagine Shekarau would wine and dine with GEJ?

Please think deeply... No politician is worth sacrificing your life for... Don't do it because you won't find their children amongst you.

When it's election time, they send their families either to Abuja or somewhere outside the country for safety while they use us as tools for power grabbing.

Sometimes, we are smarter than them, only that we allow token to take over our sense of reasoning.

From Yusuf Idris Amoke, just trying to make an uncommon sense.

4 people lost thier lives in Saturday rerun, one was nysc adhoc staff worhking for inec, so u also mean working for inec could be d most irresponsible thing to do as a youth cos come when they do anoda rerun, someone will take his place.
am making serious sense.
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by yaki84: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
anigbajumo:
The basic fact is that is our leaders don't knw that they av divided this country politically coz of their selfish and personal interest via tribalism.

If the election is conducted in 100x in SS and SE PDP will win almost 95% of votes casted, same goes to NE and NW and partially NC for APC only the SW is like 60% to 40% where the margin is not that wide.

I don't knw why APC is doing this.free nd fair election cnt be conducted in Rivers state even in 2015 it was not free nd fair.some weeks ago APC won all re run election held in the northern side,we don't hear any gibberish from PDP now same goes to APC dey are now crying foul play.It is highly disgusting.

If INEC eventually cancelled the results,it means they av been compromised which does not define the beauty of democracy.

Am still an APC supporter bt is out of sense to be partisan in the issues like this and neglect the basic fact.

u just made common sense.
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by yaki84: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
anigbajumo:

u just made common sense.
people think apc will win landslide because of amaechi, politics in nigeria has gone from service to sentiments.
people now vote based on sentiments because of their beliefs.
in the northern region bring a live goat n give him ticket to go for councillor, he will win cos thier beliefs is that pdp destroyed nigeria. pdp brouht boko haram, pdp made the economy to be wacked.
boko haram was caused by the opposition, app to be precised cos they were the ruling party in that state since 1999.
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by cckris: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
smartmoses:
Buhari and APC cannot cancel River Election.let them bury there shame
The background of this picture looks like Northern Nigeria. But where?
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by anigbajumo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
GBYB:
SW 60% to 40%? I hope you are not saying its APC 60 nd PDP 40 but if you are, then I'm sorry to say dt you will be shocked the next time an election is conducted in this country. APC is blowing the sympathy they got in the SW in 2015 at an alarming rate.
I don't think the SW will vote buhari or APC again (except may be, you are one of those who believe Buhari nd APC are performing) . Just ask Jonathan - how the same SW dt supported nd voted massively for him in 2011 (against Buhari) switched nd voted against him (for Buhari) in 2015.
North will vote for Northerners, South will vote Southerners but I am sorry, SW will vote anyone they feel will perform no matter where he is from. (2011 nd 2015 general elections as my case examples)

sir,am from SW and I knw what am talking about.Next election in SW is ondo state governorship election, you will see u what will happened.

Hope say uno dat PDP candidate in previous election has decamped to APC in the same ondo state?

Former PDP governor that can give APC tough time has decamped to APC in Oyo state.

Ogun and Lagos will never go for PDP,mark my words.

PDP can only win in Ekiti and probably Osun state.

Bookmark this page and quote me back by 2019,may God spare our lives.
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by MDOLOFU: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fools even if they cancelled it APC can't win shame on dem. None of dem is talking abt d Corp member kil or innocent people dat lost their life all d goat is asking for is another chance to kill n dat is because his relationship is not among those that die. APC...........SHAME
Re: APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections by sikirat2020: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
MEN DONT HAVE SHAME AT ALL. JUST LOOK AT THE MAN WHO GAVE THE ELECTORAL OFFICER HIS CAP TO COVER HER FACE AFTER TAKING HER TO FORGE RESULT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.