Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle (1038 Views)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle by tunderoc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wow another BIG PLUS for Nigeria! Check out the first Toyota Vehicle made in Nigeria. The vehicle a Toyota Hiace bus was unveiled in Lagos on Monday, March 21, by Toyota Nigeria.

According to Daily Mail, the Hiace bus was assembled locally at a vehicle assembly plant in Lagos.

Speaking during the unveiling, "Kunle Ade-Ojo, the managing director of Toyota Nigeria, informed that the new Hiace was assembled in the company’s plant in Lagos, built with 30,000-unit production capacity every year."

According to him, the Hiace was assembled as a test case as the firm looks forward to a mass production in coming months.

This breakthrough is coming just after two and a half years after the announcement of the Automotive Industry Development Plan by Nigeria’s federal government, which raised the import duty on cars from 22 per cent to 70 per cent in order to discourage vehicle importation.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/03/check-out-first-made-in-nigeria-toyota.html#sthash.RD0sT56e.dpuf

Re: Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle by AngryNigerian(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good one...how much for 100 pieces
Re: Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle by tpiar: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
first Toyota vehicle?
Re: Check Out The First Made In Nigeria Toyota Vehicle by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok.. Great!!!

Meanwhile...
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.

She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.

The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.

And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.

She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.

About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.

After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.

She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"

I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written: 'tarty tausanh'!

Olodumare!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand before it stops writing. Fine face, no brains.

(1) (Reply)

Now’s Your Chance To Own A Vintage Lamborghini / Acura MDX Radio Code / Third Party Auto Insurance: All You Need To Know About This Policy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.